Canadians, get your G27 at NCIX

• Thread starter n0ne
  • 13 comments
Get your G27 at NCIX with a Price Match from HERE. They currently have a shipping deal of $5.99(it would be about $15-$20 just to ship the G27 normally). Incase you don't know how to get around NCIX; Add the Wheel to your cart, wile in your cart scroll down and click on the read "Start Price Match" button, it will add a Price and Website field that you need to fill. Once you go threw with your order, NCIX will verify(there quick) and let you know.

I got mine, Shipping/Taxes(HST)/etc came up to about $330.👍 If your lucky enough to live somewhere without HST you'll only pay Fed Tax.

Details:
$5.99 GROUND SHIPPING* for orders over $50 and up to 100lbs!
Not available for some rural & northern regions. Canada only. Some areas limited to 15lbs.
Prices valid from October 06, 2010 (7 PM) to October 13, 2010 (06 PM) - While supplies last.

Hope this helps someone out there looking to pay less then BestBuy/Futureshop prices($350+Taxes). :yuck:

Last edited:
Get your G27 at NCIX with a Price Match from HERE. They currently have a shipping deal of $5.99(it would be about $15-$20 just to ship the G27 normally). Incase you don't know how to get around NCIX; Add the Wheel to your cart, wile in your cart scroll down and click on the read "Start Price Match" button, it will add a Price and Website field that you need to fill. Once you go threw with your order, NCIX will verify(there quick) and let you know.

I got mine, Shipping/Taxes(HST)/etc came up to about $330.👍 If your lucky enough to live somewhere without HST you'll only pay Fed Tax.

Details:

Hope this helps someone out there looking to pay less then BestBuy/Futureshop prices($350+Taxes). :yuck:

If you live in Ottawa Rideau, Waterloo, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Newmarket and St. Catherines (all in Ontarion, Canada), you can get a refurbished G27 from Canada Computers Store in the respective cities for $249.99. Yes, it is refurbished. I bought my refurbished G25 for the same price two years ago (when GT5P came out) and to this day, after a daily dose of GT5P, iRacing, rFactor and a slew of other racing games/sims, the wheel still works. The downside is that you only get a 30 day store warranty.

Why can't you just pm at a local futureshop for like 240-280 depending on sale prices at time. Use pricecanada.com to help out. As long as location is in Canada, yes they say include next day shipping it still brings it under 300 dollars a lot of the time maybe more.

$330 is hardly a deal. NCIX had it on sale for 250 when I bought mine around July, I ended up price matching at best buy, got the whole thing for 250 after tax.
Besides, there's always sales and discounts on G27, only scrubs would buy them for the MSRP.

Smoketronics also has them for

plus shipping

They also have Playseats and Butt Kickers as well 👍

They have everything you need, I just picked up a Raceroom Playseat with all the trimmings, including a Buttkicker.

These guys rock, super fast shipping in Canada and amazing customer service.

You can send them an e-mail and they respond or call them and they actually pick up the phone.

1 week for GT5, I am pumped and ready.

They have everything you need, I just picked up a Raceroom Playseat with all the trimmings, including a Buttkicker.
These guys rock, super fast shipping in Canada and amazing customer service.
You can send them an e-mail and they respond or call them and they actually pick up the phone.

1 week for GT5, I am pumped and ready.

Smoketronics also hooked me up with my Playseat with decent shipping rates to Canada for such a bulky item. I got the buttkicker from buttkicker company directly and the G25 from futureshop when they were selling them for $225 or so in 2008. Wow, has it been that long that I've had all these goodies just waiting for GT5?

If you live in Ottawa Rideau, Waterloo, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Newmarket and St. Catherines (all in Ontarion, Canada), you can get a refurbished G27 from Canada Computers Store in the respective cities for $249.99. Yes, it is refurbished. I bought my refurbished G25 for the same price two years ago (when GT5P came out) and to this day, after a daily dose of GT5P, iRacing, rFactor and a slew of other racing games/sims, the wheel still works. The downside is that you only get a 30 day store warranty.

Did this as well, my only possible complaint was that it didn't have the discs or anything, but it's been working perfectly for 5 months. The store wasn't the greatest, I still prefer TigerDirect's stores for anything else, but a good deal is a good deal!

Smoketronics also hooked me up with my Playseat with decent shipping rates to Canada for such a bulky item. I got the buttkicker from buttkicker company directly and the G25 from futureshop when they were selling them for $225 or so in 2008. Wow, has it been that long that I've had all these goodies just waiting for GT5?

Yes I bought my Playseat Evo there and will likely buy a buttkicker when I have the extra dough after Christmas :)

I got my G25 at Futureshop and even paid for extra year of warranty (won't do that again) and so I debated switching to G27, but G25 still working great so...

The only gripe I have with smoketronics is watch the difference in Cdn and US price when the Cdn dollar is practically at par with the US dollar; you have to prod them with a call or e-mail to update their exchange rate.

Futureshop is selling G27 for Regular Price: $369.99 Cdn (store in my town (no shipping) they also say they will price match competitors and 10% off .

Smoketronics G27 is $281.92CAD plus shipping and they list a G25 at $261.04CAD right now

Details:

$330?

I picked up my DFGT at Canada Computers for $45 plus tax...is the G27 really worth the extra $300?

Last edited:
$330?

I picked up my DFGT at Canada Computers for $45 plus tax...is the G27 really worth the extra $300?

Depends how much playing racing games means to you really. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it even at that price, but you can find a better deal if you look around.

Depends how much playing racing games means to you really. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it even at that price, but you can find a better deal if you look around.

That's 3 weeks groceries for us, so I guess I'll have to pass...the same way I passed today on ordering a Gamepod from the UK because it also is around $300.

Back