CANCELLED-Vintage Porsche 911 Cup *NO ABS*

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 269 comments
Felt the same - until I got on track and had a go at it. Not so bad, but takes laps to “get the feel”.

Indeed.

Start by braking a little earlier than normal to get a feel for when they lock up. Also, don't slam on the brakes. Lol

Felt the same - until I got on track and had a go at it. Not so bad, but takes laps to “get the feel”.

Always need a little comedy on the track, I your guy!!! I'll be the car doing all donuts.....and not on purpose!!:lol:

Always need a little comedy on the track, I your guy!!! I'll be the car doing all donuts.....and not on purpose!!:lol:
It wont be donuts..lol, it will be the guys blowing the corner and going straight off the the track with the brakes locking. It's a challenge, but should add to the feel for the series. Glad everyone is willing be open minded about it.

It wont be donuts..lol, it will be the guys blowing the corner and going straight off the the track with the brakes locking. It's a challenge, but should add to the feel for the series. Glad everyone is willing be open minded about it.

Are you talking about me in this statement? I feel like you are talking about me. IT SEEMS as if you are talking about me. :lol::lol::lol::cheers:

Are you talking about me in this statement? I feel like you are talking about me. IT SEEMS as if you are talking about me. :lol::lol::lol::cheers:
Lol, I could be;). But honestly, I did it about 3 times during our last shakedown until I got acclimated. It does get comical the first few laps. Practice, practice, practice for this series, especially going right into race time.

Running some Vintage laps at Maggiorie - West
0475-4173-3114-0395-9364 at 11:00 EST

Last edited:
Added some more liveries to the shop.

E75CB973-C3AD-4681-BC0E-5DB2E3F64C0A.jpeg
2DE751D9-6440-4599-960A-4E508E2E6914.jpeg
28F813B5-4AD5-4CCF-9261-FF121D4D8C9E.jpeg
D8710CD8-0D6A-4109-9A99-DDBC734CD18E.jpeg
49180A08-838E-4962-9960-86FA1B25C87E.jpeg
A7EAD89D-C204-4AA4-9735-0E417C98499C.jpeg

Last edited:
10 drivers so far on our Drivers Roster, which is a good start. Depending on how the roster looks by January 17th (1 week before possible Series opener), will decide if this gets started on January 24th. I'd like to get 16 drivers signed (preferably more) before we push the schedule to "Go" status.

If anyone has drivers on their friends list that they think might be interested in this series, please forward them to our first post.

Also, I have put together a calender of events for Friday Nights to make it easier for everyone to keep track of scheduled events.

Need a favor...if at all possible, may I borrow a livery for this event? Not a lot of time to make one right now!
Touch base with CPT_ROWDYGIFF. He has been hard at work putting together a nice garage of liveries to share for series use.

Need a favor...if at all possible, may I borrow a livery for this event? Not a lot of time to make one right now!

We got you covered. Towards the bottom of first post is a spoiler that will take you to the livery post of mine. All are available, pick your choice. Then pm me with the number you want, wheel color, and flag/name style(in game or script/signature style)

Last edited:
I would like to participate in this series
You have been added to the drivers roster. Please review the information in the first post, and set this thread to "Watch" status to stay current on the series. Also, please begin your livery, or reach out to CPT_ROWDYGIFF for one of his Pre-rendered liveries and post your driver information to this thread. I will then update the driver profile page with your info. Welcome to the series, and looking forward to racing with you.

If it's not too late, I might be interested in this, it's a car hardly anyone races and it's a single make championship. Will get a livery done soon, gonna be something I don't see people use too often.

Back