Cancelled!Finished 

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 29 comments
I am unsure of what you're asking. Do you want to know how you enter any of the support races? If so, then you sign up in here or by PM to me.

If it is the official championship you're interested in, more info can be found by following the link in the OP.

I see. I can't say anything about dates yet, as those can't be determined until we have enough participants for the championship to agree on dates. But I'd suggest keeping an eye on this thread. I'll put you down as a participant, and inform you of any changes, as well as ask you if you can still participate once we have the dates.

Sounds good. What I wrote to Kyle applies to you as well. Will inform you with dates when I know more.

This isn't a championship, but a series of short individual races. You can sign up for one, two, three or all four.

"These support races will run alongside the championship, usually being on the same date as the championship race on the given track"

Hypothetical example. Our first ILMC championship race on Silverstone could be hosted on march 8th at 19.00GMT. And then the Silverstone support race would be hosted on the same date at 13.00GMT. So yeah, these events will either be on the same date as the championship race on the given track, or a day before.

You were added to the list the very moment you were writing your last comment, Harsk100.

Last edited:
"These support races will run alongside the championship, usually being on the same date as the championship race on the given track"

Hypothetical example. Our first ILMC championship race on Silverstone could be hosted on march 8th at 19.00GMT. And then the Silverstone support race would be hosted on the same date at 13.00GMT. So yeah, these events will either be on the same date as the championship race on the given track, or a day before.

You were added to the list the very moment you were writing your last comment, Harsk100.
I recommend to host the Silverstone at 16:00GMT. What do you think?

Again, I can't set any date or time on any of these races before I know the date/time on the championship races. Once I know them, every participant will get some input on when these races are held. Be patient, please.

No idea, M8h3r. But they have the link, so I assume their lack of presence in this thread, means they're only attending the official championship. I'll probably tell them about the support races again, once we get closer to the start of the ILMC.

After a long wait, the date and time for the first support race for the ILMC has been set in stone!

April 13th at 10.00GMT. Here is a little reminder for kyle seel and AlvaroF. If you can't make the race, that is fine. But please let me know if you can/can't.

The other support races should start at 1-2 week intervals of the first one.

Back