Cancelled

• Thread starter Sniparator
  • 20 comments
Everything you need to know should be in the Sign Up Information. If you need any information in particular just ask me.

My other two drivers in my twam don't have the above SR and DR... Can they still race if they have the etiquette?

I read the calendar as march count me in.

Elliot Faggetter (Elliotf6)
#64 Straight-Line-it Motorsports (SLIMotorsports)
Jaguar F-Type Gr4

Alright. Your teammates can sign up already as well. Just make sure they reach the required ratings before the races. The lobby will block anyone who doesn't have them.

Hi Felix,

I'm interested by gr3 races (where i can have informations for gr3??) and want to sign up for gr4.

- PSN Name: I-NEED-MONEY-343
- Car: Mustang gr.4
- Racing Number: #90
- (single entries)

:cheers:

For right now we just focus on the Gr.4 series to see if everything is working in terms of lobby settings and competition. Also the popularity is important. If we don't get many people to sign up for the Gr.4 championship it'd be useless to start Gr.3 and Gr.1 as well.

If everything works out as planned the other two championships will start immeadietly after the Gr.4 one.

Like the NES series I can't commit to all rounds but would like to sign up for the rounds I can take part in:

- PSN Name: steviea712
- Car: Alfa 4C
- Racing Number: 7

Cheers

Definitely "and"

If you could all find me and add me on FB, Elliot Faggetter, add me and I'll manage jt

Latest Posts

Back