CanineHostile / ALL cars / ALL matte, colorshifts etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter caninehostile
  • 82 comments
  • 5,569 views
Hey, interested on your FGT Blue/White. Is it 0 miles & 0 switches?

Have currently some slots open with X2010's, F10's & F07's, Tickets & 20.000.000 Cr race cars.
 
I have the following cars R8 LMS Race Car '09
905 Race Car '92

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

CLK-GTR Race Car '98

R89C Race Car '89
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

R390 GT1 Race Car '98

I'm interested in your camaro lm and your ford gt lm car if its the orange and blue one
 
You interested any of these two?

Honda S2000 LM Race car
Zonda LM race car
 
Hey, interested on your FGT Blue/White. Is it 0 miles & 0 switches?

Have currently some slots open with X2010's, F10's & F07's, Tickets & 20.000.000 Cr race cars.

Can only do that in next reset, 6.5 hours. from main account. :/
It is complete clean :)
 
Will reply rest in order in 1 hour. gotta go a quick exit. :(
 
I have the Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91

I will trade for:

Any color FGT
Ford GT40 Race car or
Any X2010

PSN Kawafoofs
 
Can only do that in next reset, 6.5 hours. from main account. :/
It is complete clean :)

Ok that's great. Book me in & PM me, i'll take it. :dopey:👍

It's the only color i'm missing.
 
You interested any of these two?

Honda S2000 LM Race car
Zonda LM race car

I could book theese 2 yes. 25th and 26th feb
or depending what you'd like back..
 
I have the following cars R8 LMS Race Car '09
905 Race Car '92

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

CLK-GTR Race Car '98

R89C Race Car '89
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

R390 GT1 Race Car '98

I'm interested in your camaro lm and your ford gt lm car if its the orange and blue one

Sorry missed you, but came before. have 23rd and 24th available for you? :)
Ford has the gulf livery you wanted yes :)
 
I have the Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91

I will trade for:

Any color FGT
Ford GT40 Race car or
Any X2010

PSN Kawafoofs

I can give you Prototype or a FGT 0 miles later today from account II :)
 
MySpecificWantedList(your List)

Various x2010
787B Race car '91
R8 LMS Race Car '09
905 Race Car '92
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
R89C Race Car '89
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
GT by Citroën Road Car

I have all above cars, looking for the following X1's:
#4,#6,#7,#8, #12, #15, #20

Pm if you want to trade
 
Sorry missed you, but came before. have 23rd and 24th available for you? :)
Ford has the gulf livery you wanted yes :)
I'm free to trade those days which cars did you want?
 
I'm free to trade those days which cars did you want?

Sweet :)
I would like the Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 and the R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Will put you up on trade scheduel :)

Thanks
 
Hi, I have :-

787B Race car '91
905 Race Car '92
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

Are any of these 0 milers ? :-

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Jaguar XFR '10
Toyota 7 Race Car '70

If not I'd take a 1000 ticket :)
 
Hi, I have :-

787B Race car '91
905 Race Car '92
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

Are any of these 0 milers ? :-

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Jaguar XFR '10
Toyota 7 Race Car '70

If not I'd take a 1000 ticket :)

I've PM'd you :) for QUICK trade. :)
 
MySpecificWantedList(your List)

Various x2010
787B Race car '91
R8 LMS Race Car '09
905 Race Car '92
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
R89C Race Car '89
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
GT by Citroën Road Car

I have all above cars, looking for the following X1's:
#4,#6,#7,#8, #12, #15, #20

Pm if you want to trade

Gloss Blue - #8 (with Miles)
I have only that for you? :)
 
OPEN again for trades :) All kinds
 
I would like a Ford GT '02. What would you like for it?
 
What would you like in exchange for a Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03? (which i swore i bought before but is now gone from my garage!)
I think i have at least one or two of the car's your missing. (s800 rsc, and the old skyline, I think, I'll check as soon as I'm done with this series!

I think they all have miles though, but I'll double check, just for you! (not expected a zero milage car in return)
 
I have the Evo 4 rally car for an AC Cobra :)
 
Calsonic skyline for level 24 ticket
 
I have:
Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97 - w/miles ~2400
Focus Rally Car '99 - w/miles ~840
S800 RSC Race Car '68 -w/miles (engine rebuilt, don't recall if i did the chassis too)
Xsara Rally Car '99 -w/miles ~2040
SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67 -w/miles ~27K+

what would you like for the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03?
 
I am certain I have the:

IMPREZA Rally Car '99
S800 RSC Race Car '68
SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67
Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97

And I'll have to check, but am 95% sure I have the focus rally car.

I would like to schedule as many trades of these as possible as I see many cars on your list I need.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!
 
Last edited:
hey man i would like gold chromes please what do you want ?
pm me
 
My IMPREZA Rally Car '03 for your lvl 24 ticket.

PSN: w1ltzu

Edit: I also have SKYLINE 2000GT-B (S54A) '67 so, is it a good deal for you that I send you these cars what I am offering for you, and you trade me the lvl 24 ticket?
 
Last edited:
What would you like in exchange for a Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03? (which i swore i bought before but is now gone from my garage!)
I think i have at least one or two of the car's your missing. (s800 rsc, and the old skyline, I think, I'll check as soon as I'm done with this series!

I think they all have miles though, but I'll double check, just for you! (not expected a zero milage car in return)

PM'd
 
Back