ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Sep 28, 2004 #31 Meh, the owners are rich enough to bail those cars out.
McLaren Premium Messages 46,774 Texas Sep 28, 2004 #32 I may be wrong, but since I've been to that country, that is Monaco, am I right? Anyways, Monaco is a very beautiful country with hot women and hot cars. 👍 IMO, its probably the nicest place to live.
I may be wrong, but since I've been to that country, that is Monaco, am I right? Anyways, Monaco is a very beautiful country with hot women and hot cars. 👍 IMO, its probably the nicest place to live.
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Sep 28, 2004 #33 The second angle on the Tuscan S ... melt in your mouth photography ... And the black TVR (Speed 6?) is really purdy (:
The second angle on the Tuscan S ... melt in your mouth photography ... And the black TVR (Speed 6?) is really purdy (:
P puricele7e Messages 683 Oct 5, 2004 #34 The Porsche 993 Turbo is actually a 964 turbo ( i think). 993 is one generation newer that the one on the pic 👍
The Porsche 993 Turbo is actually a 964 turbo ( i think). 993 is one generation newer that the one on the pic 👍