Cannot drive 63 Vette Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter S!Lpheed
  • 10 comments
  • 895 views
Messages
117
I really want to drive it but no matter what mode I go into or race track, it goes to B mode when I clicked on A mode. HELP SOMEONE ANYONE I WANT TO DRIVE THIS CAR!!!
 
Are you sure you're choosing A-Spec?
 
Check the license requirements on whatever cup/race you're trying to access. You may not have the appropriate license yet.
 
Here's the update. I won it from the vette only races. I was choosing A-spec and it went into B-spec and wouldn't even work that way. It was obviously a glitch, so I restarted to see if it would work and it does now. Now I just want to know why it glitched like that.
 
S!Lpheed
Here's the update. I won it from the vette only races. I was choosing A-spec and it went into B-spec and wouldn't even work that way. It was obviously a glitch, so I restarted to see if it would work and it does now. Now I just want to know why it glitched like that.

I haven't heard of anyone having that problem before, most likely your consol got a little screwed up, which is why it worked when you restarted.
 
Probaly something like buttons jammed down into the controller
 
Sure it had the B-Spec info on screen (pacec settings etc)? Seeing as the computer does give a rolling start on some races that look the same as the start it gives for rolling start b-spec races...not accusing you of being stupid...just a mistake that could be made.
 
S!Lpheed
Here's the update. I won it from the vette only races. I was choosing A-spec and it went into B-spec and wouldn't even work that way. It was obviously a glitch, so I restarted to see if it would work and it does now. Now I just want to know why it glitched like that.

I have seen this, in my case in arcade mode. You choose A-spec, but the B-Spec screen display comes up (with the commands across the top). None of the controls work and you can't go the race-monitor page.

A console reset fixed it, obviously a code bug. You're not going crazy.:)
 
This has happened to me before too, its a semi-common glitch. You select A-spec in practice mode but the HUD looks like the B-spec one. Instead of B-spec controlling the car, it just rolls to a stop after the rolling start.
 
you dont have the liscence to drive it,i had to do bspec for the fgt championship when i didnt have a special liscence.
 
Back