Cant decide

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cozza frenzy
  • 12 comments
  • 886 views
Messages
21
I am torn between the ferrari enzo and the McLaren F1 (both 1,000,000). I cannot decide which one to buy, any owners of these cars have any ideas? Stats wise, i dont want opinions
 
Well the Enzo is great for long straights but corners like a tankship, where the McLaren is great for both speed and handling, and in my opinion it looks better. :)
 
They are both pretty hard to control, but I'd recommend the F1. It's great looking and the performance is a bit better than the Enzo in most parts. You should look for a tune in the tuning forum after buying either an Enzo or a McLaren.
 
Spend 10 minutes on a Seasonal and buy both:tup:💡
 
Johnnypenso
Spend 10 minutes on a Seasonal and buy both:tup:💡

Yes...do this. Credits are so easy to come by now it's nearly impossible not to be able to buy any purchasable car available.
 
I have both and drive the McLaren way more. So much more of a drivers car and looks great too.
 
The McLaren has much higher performance potential. Aided in no small part by its lower weight and ability to equip very effective aero parts.

Adding aero to the Enzo makes it understeer severely, yet without it, the lack of grip on that car becomes even more apparent.
 
Dude, with the seasonals payouts as big as they are, just get them both, for Heavens sake!
 
Well, this is my personal opinion, but I'd take the F1 over the Enzo any day. When I drive the Enzo, it never does what I want it to do. Sometimes it gets so bad I even ask myself "what the **** is the suspension of this car even doing?!". Of course, I drove both cars with all aids off, which is probably not how the Enzo was supposed to be driven, but the F1 IRL came with no aids, so it wasn't a handling b*tch like the Enzo.

Oh and er... green tachometers are cool, even if I miss the steering wheel LED rev counter thing of the Enzo.
 
McLaren F1 > Ferrari Enzo
 
Enzo has bad handling and, by far, the worst brakes in the game... get the F1.

OR, you can do as some people have suggested: Do some seasonal events, get enough for the 2, and use the Enzo on high speed tracks only like Le Mans and such, and use the F1 on more technical tracks... 👍
 
I would buy neither, as I use neither of them. But if it's a case of I must have 1 or the other, then the F1 of course. The Enzo sucks.
 
Back