SilverArrow Messages 846 London Town Messages SiiverArrow Apr 30, 2011 #1 Because of the psn outage I thought this would be a good time to do the 24 hour races but I can't select any drivers because they are set to online status so is there any way I can take them off it without signing in?
Because of the psn outage I thought this would be a good time to do the 24 hour races but I can't select any drivers because they are set to online status so is there any way I can take them off it without signing in?
luisgo98 Messages 678 Manila Messages luisgo88 Apr 30, 2011 #2 nope were in the same place no B-Spec bobs
SilverArrow Messages 846 London Town Messages SiiverArrow Apr 30, 2011 #3 luisgo98 nope were in the same place no B-Spec bobs Click to expand... I'm guessing there were already threads like this then.
luisgo98 nope were in the same place no B-Spec bobs Click to expand... I'm guessing there were already threads like this then.
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Apr 30, 2011 #5 SilverArrow I'm guessing there were already threads like this then. Click to expand... luisgo98 none that I can remember Click to expand... Here you go fellas. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202262
SilverArrow I'm guessing there were already threads like this then. Click to expand... luisgo98 none that I can remember Click to expand... Here you go fellas. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202262