Leonidae (Banned) Messages 6,881 Messages GTP_Leonidae_MFT Apr 11, 2006 #1 Duke, famine or whomever of the mods.. how i can find an old thread? I've tried the search in order to find "fastest speed in your supra(s)", but without success.
Duke, famine or whomever of the mods.. how i can find an old thread? I've tried the search in order to find "fastest speed in your supra(s)", but without success.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,431 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Apr 11, 2006 #2 Do you have any more information? Do you know which forum it was in, who the thread starter was, how old it is, etc.?
Do you have any more information? Do you know which forum it was in, who the thread starter was, how old it is, etc.?
Greycap The Flying Finn Premium Messages 6,418 Finland Apr 11, 2006 #3 I know what caused your problem, it was "Highest speed in your Supras", not "Fastest". That threw the search way off. Here's your thread.
I know what caused your problem, it was "Highest speed in your Supras", not "Fastest". That threw the search way off. Here's your thread.