cant find the car i need

  • Thread starter Thread starter biggestoilguy
  • 12 comments
  • 684 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
10
hello, I am 88.7% through the game, and can't find a car to use in the isuzu classics. where do I buy it?
 
used car lot. 80s
 
i am on day 1377 i just checked the used cars, it isn't in there. fwhat do I do?
 
You'll find all the info you need here 👍
 
biggestoilguy
i am on day 1377 i just checked the used cars, it isn't in there. fwhat do I do?
Wait a week or two - the piazza comes up very regularly.
 
You'll find the cars in the classic showroom(80's)
 
Bellet-GTR or the 117 coupe... they're actually just as quick (or quicker) than the Piazza. But the Piazza is more common. Good luck.
 
LOL.. you've been told where to get it..

Isn't there an Isuzu prize car too?
 
yup, you get the 117 coupe :)
 
there you go.. at 80% he might have it..

Damn it! I didn't want to be this helpful.. you win that at.. <searches through PAL prize car list>
CRAP! At the Isuzu Classic!!.. why didn't you say something ving!..

As you're on about week 97-98-99..

Damn it! still being helpful.. <searches PALusedcar list..>

Though I already knew, the Piazza can be found on almost every week. The 117 coupe is found in week 97, so I guess you weren't looking very hard at all.. Don't even bother with the Bellet as it shows up 3 times per cycle.

Unless you have NTSC, then I wouldn't have a clue, nor give a ****.. :lol:


hehehe.. "Just ****ing with ya.." <Something About Mary Quote> :lol:
 
biggestoilguy
dude, it doesn't tell me where to get it? Can anyone help?
BTW, if you clicked on one of the cars in the link it shows your garage. clicking on "Classifieds" show you the day/week the car comes out..

BUT, since the list isn't finished (upto week 80 something and you're in the 90's) it DOESN'T help I guess..

But that's just so you know.. ;)
 
Not a direct attack on the original poster but surely I cannot be only one who;

- downloads a copy of the PAL (or NTSC) used car spreadsheet that lists all cars and when they appear
- downloads a prize list FAQ

Basic things you need to play this game and freely available here and elsewhere due to some very helpful fans :bowdown: :cheers: 👍 going out of their way to make life easier for all us.


Steve
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back