Cant finish the last tim trial, bloody complex string

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yazza
  • 47 comments
  • 1,649 views
and to go faster of course!

new best of a 4:47.803, matched Mr.P in the first sector (47's) but then it went downhill from there :D
 
I love taking the car down to the chicanes, and launching the car off the first one, into the next turns...:)
 
...mercilessly chopping away at a Time Attack, only to be denied by the smallest of margins...BEHOLD!

fbb26ae9.jpg


:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
Heh...I've missed out on a license once by 0.001...that was absolutely shocking for me...I was so damn angry...:irked:
 
same has happened here... it took me so many more tries after that... just cause i was so dissapointed... tear...
 
Just watch then as you match the time (for gold) only to be given a silver :mad: :banghead:
 
are you serious... if you match the time you only get a silver... oh man that makes me mad i would kill pd programmers if that ever happened to me
 
Gah...I've never matched the time before...so you would've only needed to be at the most 0.00099 faster to have got the gold...Bleh. :irked: That would be very annoying...
 
I missed IA-7 gold by 0.001 ... Took me about another half hour. That's still my #2 record time.
 
For anyone using NTSC and has a Sharkport or X-port I'll post my replay of 4.43.801. Maybe it will help someone out someday.:confused: :D

Replay:
 

Attachments

nice time there mate 👍
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
nice time there mate 👍

Thanks.:D there's still a couple more seconds in there for me I think, I'm still working on it.:trouble:
 
good stuff 👍 when i get the time am gonna have to work on going faster than ive got ATM
 
Well I finally did it after some 30 goes. I had come so close time and time again. I would be nearly 2 seconds ahead of the AI at T2 but seemed to lose a bit in the 3rd sector. I managed to only just beat it by .5 of a second but don't care it is done :)
 
And all that for th Esporante GTR which I can win in the endurance races :banghead:

Would have been nice to get a special one off car for the troubles.
 
Back