Littleman152 Messages 35 United States Oct 28, 2019 #1 Is playstation plus down or something. I can't get on line.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,450 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Oct 28, 2019 #2 Littleman152 Is playstation plus down or something. I can't get on line. Click to expand... https://status.playstation.com/en-us/ https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/map/
Littleman152 Is playstation plus down or something. I can't get on line. Click to expand... https://status.playstation.com/en-us/ https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/map/
banckzy Messages 744 London, England Oct 28, 2019 #3 I’m in the same boat, keeps attempting to Reconnect but to no avail. played fortnite and that is ok, sadly not for GTS
I’m in the same boat, keeps attempting to Reconnect but to no avail. played fortnite and that is ok, sadly not for GTS
Pearl Jam Shutterbug atheist Premium Messages 1,141 Wales Messages Neil Pearl Jam Messages NEILPEARLJAM Oct 28, 2019 #4 It’s ok for me here in the UK