Can't identify

  • Thread starter Thread starter JunkiePanda
  • 23 comments
  • 1,482 views
Messages
25
United States
Kansas City
Messages
ShiroiPanda
Can anyone help me identify the green car in this photo stream picture? it's been bugging me and I can't figure it out!
PHx17nUM78egBq4vsL_0.jpg
 
ASL Gariaya??
 
ASL Gariaya??

Lol.

Maybe it's a Ferrari 599 ? :lol:


_______


It's Honda/Acura HSC '04, prize car for A-Spec 300Km Endurance. ;)
 
I dont know if you're joking...but its an Honda HSC ('03 or '04)
 
Ok it is!..but from the side it does look like a Gariaya!
 
I think that it's an X2011...

But really, I actually thought it was an NSX for a while.
 
I was being serious because I've never seen that car from the side, so it was unknown to me. I thought it was one of the smaller companies, like Tommy Kaira or Autobacs. Thank you for the help!
 
It's a BMW... Either a M3 or M3 GTR painted Nero Nemesis.. Mystery solved
 
gamerdog6482
Actually, I'm fairly certain it is a Jay Leno Tank Car.

No
 
Definitely the Honda/Acura HSC
AcuraHSCConcept2004.jpg
 
At first I was like "Hmmm... Photoshopped 2015 Acura NSX into a GT5 photo". Then read comments and figured it out.
 
Definitely a stealth car of some sort.
 
Can anyone help me identify the green car in this photo stream picture? it's been bugging me and I can't figure it out!
PHx17nUM78egBq4vsL_0.jpg

Honda HSC 04 or Acura HSC 05 there is 2 cars
 
Haha I'm an ass, I'm partially color blind so the green car looks yellow and the BMW looks dark green thats why I said no its Nero nemesis.. :D :dunce:
 
Back