Can't Play Anymore

  • Thread starter Thread starter CosmicMiami
  • 14 comments
  • 1,021 views
Messages
7
United States
United States
I'm at the International A level. Today I log on and try to play and can't. I keep getting the credits video that rolls forever. What the heck did I do?
 
uuhh... do the credits actually keep repeating? because they're pretty long...
 
Yes. I can't click on the International A races without the credits rolling. Left it for about an hour and they were still rolling. No buttons work.
 
Yes. I can't click on the International A races without the credits rolling. Left it for about an hour and they were still rolling. No buttons work.
huh... maybe your disc is scratched. try cleaning it, but be careful.
 
This is a very odd issue.
Do you have anymore details? When did it start doing this? Do you remember doing anything before this issue occurred? Where does it do it? Right after you put the disc in to start the game? Or after it loads into the screen where you can choose the career mode/online lobbies?


huh... maybe your disc is scratched. try cleaning it, but be careful.
Try @Chameleon9000's guess too.
 
Just tried again. I can play seasonal events and Red Bull in Career Mode. Everything else in career mode and I get the b/w video with the credits that run forever. Disc loads fine. I can go to the garage, everything. Just can't play in career mode.
 
Just tried again. I can play seasonal events and Red Bull in Career Mode. Everything else in career mode and I get the b/w video with the credits that run forever. Disc loads fine. I can go to the garage, everything. Just can't play in career mode.
Can you play in the career mode offline ?.
 
I'm assuming, to play offline, I must shut off my wireless connection. I don't see an option on how to do that.
 
I'm assuming, to play offline, I must shut off my wireless connection. I don't see an option on how to do that.

For you to play offline, start GT6 without sign in your PSN account.
 
I'm assuming, to play offline, I must shut off my wireless connection. I don't see an option on how to do that.

Unplug your wireless router.
 
That doesn't work either. I tried logging in under a different user account and career mode works.
 
Wow. Put this one in the solved category. I just let the video play through AGAIN and received a message that some songs were updated. Clicked OK and now my Career Mode works. Strange.
 
you must let it play to the end it's part of the game to enter the next level
 
Egh.....for real m1mnight? I had the same issue 2 wks ago and freaking thought my game and system were jacked up. Those credits kept rolling and rolling, none of the buttons worked so I took the game out and reset my ps3 to factory settings. Restarted from scratch now I'm at international b license. Crap...ugh...I'm so mad right now :banghead:
 
Back