can't rebind any keys

• Thread starter fireneg
  • 3 comments
Canada
Canada
Hi, when I go to edit assignment to rebind button or keys to my momo steering wheel I clic on the ( handbrake ) or any other function I get the please assign the new configuration screen, but whatever key on keyboard or button on wheel I press it goes back to the edit assignment screen but nothing changes. I can calibrate the wheel and pedals with no problem but no button on wheel. If I choose keyboard and mouse I can edit everything I want, tried custom wheel too but cant make changes there either. Help would really be appreciated. Thanks

Hi @fireneg.

What system are you playing on, console or PC (probably PC since you mention a mouse). On console I know you need a compatible wheel for it to recognise button presses, well on PlayStation anyway. On PC it's usually much more open for accessories. Does the wheel work fully with other titles?

I had a Momo wheel a while back in my PC days, I could be wrong but if I remember correctly it wasn't USB but had a serial connection. I wonder if that's an issue.

Hi @fireneg.

What system are you playing on, console or PC (probably PC since you mention a mouse). On console I know you need a compatible wheel for it to recognise button presses, well on PlayStation anyway. On PC it's usually much more open for accessories. Does the wheel work fully with other titles?

I had a Momo wheel a while back in my PC days, I could be wrong but if I remember correctly it wasn't USB but had a serial connection. I wonder if that's an issue.
Yes its on PC, Windows 10 and the wheel work well with other games, its usb and all latest drivers. The Logitech Momo Racing wheel is in the list of wheels to choose from in the options , I calibrate the wheel and pedals with no problem, I can drive in the game but wont take any changes at all whether I try to change a function to a keyboard key or button on the wheel.

Hmm, that's odd. The game does seem to have a conflict, but I'm not sure why. If you unplug everything except the wheel does that help?

Hopefully someone will come along who plays it on PC and might have a better idea than me.

Back