Try here this may help you http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/Error-80710092/td-p/30860572View attachment 208950
Hey just wondering if anyone is having the same problem. I've tried follow the suggestion on the internet but it'd didn't work
Try here this may help you http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/Error-80710092/td-p/30860572
Go to your PS3 Network Settings and redo the setup and see in that helps.View attachment 208954Still doesn't work and I'm using wired connection
I've done that too before and it result in the pic aboveGo to your PS3 Network Settings and redo the setup and see in that helps.
Have you reset you router.I've done that too before and it result in the pic above
As in switch off and on again?Have you reset you router.
turn your PS3 off and then turn your router off for 30 seconds then turn your router on and you PS3 onAs in switch off and on again?
Still doesn't workturn your PS3 off and then turn your router off for 30 seconds then turn your router on and you PS3 on
Try thisStill doesn't work
Try this
Can you sign in on the computer fine?
I hope posting the link is ok:
https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/external/auth/login.action?returnURL=https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psnauth/PSNPdcResponse/pdc/?locale=en_GB
I'm having issues too, I'm assuming Sony knows about it. Just give it a few hours.