Cape Ring North Viper Drifting!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kwentyne
  • 25 comments
  • 4,492 views
Very impressive!
 
make an off-cam video where we can see both screen and wheel!
 
if this was a wheel, you're a god. I'll never be able to do this.
 
What tires are you using, it seems everyone is using confort but passed a certain amount of power they have like 0 grip/traction which is needed for drift.
 
Nothing like drifting to Vybz kartel......GAZA!!!!
 
Nice one. I like the bit where you go round the loop. i have tried drifting on that track in the Lotus Evora '09 and its not easy
 
Thanks guys! Wheel it is DFGT! Gaza Mi SEH! I am St. Lucian btw polar :D
 
Many Thanks Gentle Men :D
 
Epic stuff man, just epic, first time I've seen someone drift the spiral of cape ring.
 
Holly S____T! Scary car, mad drift.
 
wow. love the smoke you can make in gt5 thats what made this video so much more fun to watch. great skills.
 
Sick video, that thing sure makes some smoke. Hows the drifting on the DFGT?
 
Awesome man, I've tried drifting around that spiral several times, but all attempts have failed.
 
thanks again gentle men. see you guys out there!
 
Awesome man, I've tried drifting around that spiral several times, but all attempts have failed.

Very nice, i havn't even attempted this yet, but i've been wondering when I'd see someone drift the whole 320 Degrees.

👍 Gonzo Bonzo!
 
Very impressive! Especially on the 360 degree corner... 👍
 
that's with dfgt? WTF?!?!?! i'm about to return my wheel because it feels like crap, but you did hella good!

what settings do you run your wheel at? ffb strength, power assist on or off, etc? really interested man!
 
that's with dfgt? WTF?!?!?! i'm about to return my wheel because it feels like crap, but you did hella good!

what settings do you run your wheel at? ffb strength, power assist on or off, etc? really interested man!

power assist is off and ffb is at 5. i feel like if i set it any higher i will break the table i am using lol. it took me a very long time to learn to drift. something in the range of 3months. i was great a grip racing but could never figure drifting out. my suggestion is to try out grip racing with your wheel first then go into drifting.
 
Back