Cappuccino Club Racing - Restart in September / Thursdays @20:00 GMTOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 433 comments
  • 33,852 views
I don't think I can make it tonight.
Sorry for letting you down again fellow cappers.
Also I have been driving on a single eye (the left one) since Monday and a badly swollen right eye...
And it doesn't seem to be healing so I'll try to ease up on screen time before tomorrow's M series and ATCC.
cheers guys
 
I don't think I can make it tonight.
Sorry for letting you down again fellow cappers.
Also I have been driving on a single eye (the left one) since Monday and a badly swollen right eye...
And it doesn't seem to be healing so I'll try to ease up on screen time before tomorrow's M series and ATCC.
cheers guys
Hey Gamer, sorry for that. :sick:
Really hope you get well very soon my friend! 👍
Best greets from France... :cheers:
 
Don't think so Patrick. Too bad, it's been a while I've driven the cappy
 
I don't know, Patrick. I'm not near the PS3.
Is Smiley not on PSN?
No Smiley far and wide... Last connection 5 days ago...


[EDIT] OK guys, I'm done now (had a hard night at Spa...). I'll go to bed...
However I hope all is well with Smiley...

Good night... :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Hi guys,
can anybody tell me which GMT time I should consider for the race today? :confused: :odd:
  • GMT -2 to CET
or
  • GMT/BST -1 to CET
Sorry for the dopey question :dopey:, but I don't want to risk being to late... :scared:
Thanks in advance! :cheers:
 
Hi guys,
can anybody tell me which GMT time I should consider for the race today?
Well it's called off for this week, but 20.00 GMT is 21.00 BST (which I'm on) and 22.00 CEST (which I think you're on). Why don't they just leave the times alone!

If you're still on CET it'll be 21.00
 
Well it's called off for this week, but 20.00 GMT is 21.00 BST (which I'm on) and 22.00 CEST (which I think you're on). Why don't they just leave the times alone!

If you're still on CET it'll be 21.00
Thanks Paul! 👍 :cheers:
It's in fact very confusing... :yuck:
 
Hey everyone, i wanna sign up. where do i start? cheers :cheers:
There is a GT club you can join (Gran Turismo Club ID: 1002373) but Smiley's been running the events in a open room so far. So you can just join in the fun.

Mr Smiley has been off saving the world for the last few weeks (as you've seen from the M series) but hopefully normal service will return shortly. :)


 
They invited me to dinner, then we have quick preview of our whole day project.

No sleeping tonight :boggled: - again.:eek:

Patrick next week we race Cappy`s.
"Cappuccino racing" written in work planner for the next Thursday.

So sorry :crazy::crazy::crazy:
 
Back