Cappuccino Club Racing - Restart in September / Thursdays @20:00 GMTOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 433 comments
  • 33,852 views
Hey look at you all having fun with the Kei and not telling me.
I would gladly be part of it if you are not tired of my bad jokes and careless driving.
 
Hey look at you all having fun with the Kei and not telling me.
I would gladly be part of it if you are not tired of my bad jokes and careless driving.

Lol mate was nice driving with you.:):):)

Now we have first complete Japan package - driver and car 👍


Welcome to Cappuccino club.
 
My cousin Yuko, she used to drive one, a '91 one. These things are so much fun, a bit dangerous, but funmeter in the red zone fulltime. And at that time she used to date a car tuning otaku so her car sounded like a muscle car and the suspensions were so hard I thought she had no dampers there. Good teenage memories...
 
Lucky you :) Never see Suzi Cappuccino in person...:grumpy:

When i was young, we drove Yugo`s and Zastava 650 and 101, Lada, Polski Fiat.... :):):)

Importing cars from Japan was allowed after 1989 i think (Toyota Corolla)

Otherwise big big big fan of Suzuki - motorcycle department lol.

Survived (only two crashes) riding different GSX-R 750 models and one TL 1000S over 12 years- awesome crazy years :dopey::dopey::dopey::dopey:

Gixxer forever ;)
 
The man himself - Smiley. :)
Deep Forest Raceway_51.jpg


Me and FergusMik driving for team blue!
Deep Forest Raceway_56.jpg
 
Last edited:
Race agenda updated.

Welcome all - event date will be the 13th :eek: uuu-uuu
Are you referring to Jason, Smiley?
images

Otherwise big big big fan of Suzuki - motorcycle department lol.
Survived (only two crashes) riding different GSX-R 750 models and one TL 1000S over 12 years- awesome crazy years
Gixxer forever ;)
I ride Yamaha myself. I'm onto my second one at present, the first one was a XJ900 from 1984 and the one I ride now is the same model
but stronger XJ1300 '00. I rode a Honda 750 when training in traffic school. My car is Japanese as well so.. Go Japan!
 
Are you referring to Jason, Smiley?
images


I ride Yamaha myself. I'm onto my second one at present, the first one was a XJ900 from 1984 and the one I ride now is the same model
but stronger XJ1300 '00. I rode a Honda 750 when training in traffic school. My car is Japanese as well so.. Go Japan!

Lool nice mate :) Jason nice man :crazy: :scared:

You are biker too :cheers::cheers::cheers: i am off the streets now with bikes, off road only. Living right under ski resort.

On the streets more safe with a car :eek:. I am in old BMW 325 E36 with upgraded 35% LSD - like to drive those nostalgic lighter cars with no TCS.
ABS only like in Gran Turismo looool
 
And I assumed you drove a Subaru like me, Smiley.
 
You are biker too :cheers:
i am off the streets now with bikes, off road only. Living right under ski resort.

On the streets more safe with a car :eek:.
Otherwise big big big fan of Suzuki - motorcycle department lol.

Survived (only two crashes) riding different GSX-R 750 models and one TL 1000S over 12 years- awesome crazy years.

Oh yeah, I'm a biker. I got my licence in 2007 so I've been riding for 7+ years now.
Never had an accident yet. Well there was this one time where I was standing in an intersection waiting for an opportunity to join
the traffic and this maniac in a mini-van smashes right into my tail light and rear tyre. The whole bike moved from under me and luckily
I wasn't hurt. The guy said he "didn't see me".

You can catch a glimpse of my Yamaha 1300 in the video here, #412 :cheers:
I don't think I'll leave Yamaha any time soon, if it's good enough for Rossi it's good enough for me.
 
Cappuccino club is online

1472-4711-0167-3384-7531

Current track - Red Bull ring

Welcome all drivers :cheers:
 
Closed by PD. :confused:

Fatal error:sick:.

Thanks for joining everyone. :cheers:
 
Great night, was well chuffed to get a couple of wins in, and a P2 before my talent ran out. :dunce:
 
Good choice here @SmileyWRX! I had a Cappuccino in my garage at 450pp, so I changed it to your spec and had a few laps around Trial Mountain on Sports Hard. Really good fun and I expect makes for good close racing.

I reckon I've got about two more weeks of the eternal/infernal dining room project left, so I'm hoping I'll get some free nights to join you guys for this and the Minis again!
 
Great to hear that mate.
Very nice car to have fun with.

Hope to see you soon on the track :)

Good luck with your project 👍👍👍👍
 
Hot cappuccino for cold days

1472-6681-3415-7080-7005

Welcome
 
Back