Capture Program?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 0wnage
  • 6 comments
  • 960 views
Messages
131
Wich program i can use for capture video from ps3 via hdmi cable?
Capture card - aver media. Default program write that video protected :ouch:
 
Youll probably find the capture program is running with Admin rights, while the account you are using to open the video file does not have permission to access said video.

Try running the capture program as a non admin account OR right click on the video file and give yourself full permissions.
 
Youll probably find the capture program is running with Admin rights, while the account you are using to open the video file does not have permission to access said video.

Try running the capture program as a non admin account OR right click on the video file and give yourself full permissions.

thx. i will try it.
 
I use fraps to capture 720p HDMI.
 
I have a flip cam with a flexible mini tripod. I position it on the front of my wheel stand, record, and upload from the cam. They are in 720 p.

Comes with a program to edit the vids.
 
Blackmagic intensity capture card plugged into my PS3 and outputting to my TV. Back in GT5P days I had 2 additional cams for the steering wheel and pedal input, then throw those into the video as pip videos.

Capture card is the best way to go
 
Back