Car Association

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 25,843 comments
  • 1,235,429 views
aria01.jpg

Honda Aria (IMHO the worst hatch to sedan conversion ever)
 
honda-vamos-1315407-6809701.jpg

Honda Vamos
 
k9Edmafsgod7iNrNOmIlsbcAZBgp8oUvqTpv9x704lyOV0KuxA4zCLEPXsydiW3Sfh4RyChrPddmb-Vd6mtFFMMh9cx2R_EK1kDHyrE_yblu5cPsWD0

V8 swapped mini moke, from most likely 90s Summernats!!
 
:odd:

I'm not sure I understand how an Italian convertible with a Ford V8 begets a British saloon with a British inline six derived from a pre-war BMW unit.
 
Last edited:
:odd:

I'm not sure I understand how an Italian convertible with a Ford V8 begets a British saloon with a British inline six derived from a pre-war BMW unit.
same
 
I'm not sure I understand how an Italian convertible with a Ford V8 begets a British saloon with a British inline six derived from a pre-war BMW unit.
Misidentification. I honestly thought I was looking at a Bristol from the '70s. I have swapped it out for something that makes a bit more sense.
 
How did we get from a Chevy-engined Gordon-Keeble to a Chrysler?

Anyhooo...

imsa4.jpg
 
1024px-1982_Dodge_Rampage_pickup_at_2019_AACA_Hershey_meet_8of7.jpg

Dodge Rampage
 
Back