Car Association

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 24,619 comments
645.jpg

Last edited:
Both are Praga. Simple. And I'm going to ignore that stupid remark.

If you did some research you didn't have to be such an ass. :)

If you have to explain the connection then it's not a very good one. At least make it a bit more obvious. Also it's Car Association, not Vehicle Association (unless you want to make that a thread?)
IMG_6958.JPG

If you have to explain the connection then it's not a very good one. At least make it a bit more obvious. Also it's Car Association, not Vehicle Association (unless you want to make that a thread?)
I knew that was coming. When I posted a bus I knew this was going to be a problem.

BTW it doesn't have to be obvious. It is part of the game for the next poster to find out what the connection is with the previous pic.
There have been many occasions that the previous poster had to explain the connection. Why didn't you complain then as well? If I had to complain every time I don't see the connection, this thread would have been locked because I'd be spamming.

The bus was not according to this thread but otherwise I didn't make any mistake. Although technically a bus is a motor vehicle and a car is a motor vehicle as well.

1627809416988.png

Back