Car battles- Personal battles or 2player

  • Thread starter Thread starter witham
  • 31 comments
  • 3,316 views
Messages
1,113
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Car battles- Personal battles or 2player

what cars are you looking foward to racing against either with the clock or a friend. My favourite in GT5p was the dodge viper tuned vs the Zr1 tuned. Lets see some list and to make things clear write them like the one bellow with cars that aren't confirmed in BOLD

mercedes sls vs mclaren mercedes slr

Ferrari 458vs ferrari Enzo

Audi r8 lms vs Motul Gt-r

Audi r8 v10 vs Porshe or RUF 911

Aston martin dbs vs Mercedes sl65 black

Audi r10 lms vs any other lms open car

Lamborghini lp 670-4 sv vs mclaren f1

Bmw m3 vs Mercedes c class amg

So what cars are you going to race and who against?
oh and by the way i will be racing my friend online or my dad
 
Last edited:
I would of put the C class against the M3 instead, and I believe that c class if confirmed aswell :) Also, not sure if a thread like this already exists.
 
Impreza STI WRX vs. Lancer EVO MR vs. Focus RS
GTR vs. Ferraris, Lambos ...
M3 vs. S5

And so on and so on ...
 
#88 Nascar Car of Tomorrow vs. #24 Car of Tomorrow.....wait.
 
I would of put the C class against the M3 instead, and I believe that c class if confirmed aswell :)

your right will change. the c class is more m3 foe maybe a lexus as well.
 
the s56black is a terrible terrible terrible car. Why do people give it so much credit? I was able to witness one get dyno's and after talking to teh owner, I'm convinced it is a complete waste of anyone's time and money.
 
I find the problem with 2 players with different cars is it's difficult to get a balance, I don't really find it fun in 2 player when a gap opens and keeps getting bigger bacause of the choice of cars, with many players online I don't feel the same as there's quite often different battles going on from the front to the back. So for 2 player I prefer the same cars or maybe sometimes you can get lucky with different cars but most often not quite. I'd actually quite like to see the game suggest matching cars using players best lap times.
 
What i hope it's the possibility to link 2 PS3 with 2 GT5, for can have a 2 player race (One player on each PS3 with each G25, and each Screen ect...) for have the possibility to play both in Dual 1vs1 or Dual vs AI race and not 2 in same split screen with pad.. omg awfull.

(Not for online because my connection cant support 2 games in same time i think).
 
Oooh, another form of wish list...nice!

Smart car vs Bugatti Veyron
 
McLaren F1 LM vs Ferrari Enzo
Lambo Diablo SV vs Ferrari F50
M5 vs E55 AMG
 
Lexus LFA vs SLS AMG
599 GTB vs Corvette Z06 C6
ZR1 VS ACR
R35 spec V vs ZR1
CTR3 vs Zonda F
and finally
Lamborghini LP670 vs SLR 722

;)
 
Veyron vs. Suzuki Escudo
 
Veyron vs. Suzuki Escudo

Escudo will eat the Veyron. I am not sure in straight line, but most tracks have turns last time I check, Escudo FTW!
 
Escudo will eat the Veyron. I am not sure in straight line, but most tracks have turns last time I check, Escudo FTW!

Escudo is my all-time favorite in the series. Can't wait to get to do some hill climb.
 
Lamborghini LP670 vs SLR 722

;)
I hope the 722 is in. :nervous:

If PD won't implement exact and accurate statistics for every car (where did i drive it, when and most important: HOW FAST on each specific track) I will freak out.
Plus, I want a top 10 or top whatever list showing of when I select a track. That means when I select the Ring, I want top xy time (which car, when, how fast).

I love racing against the clock and Forza doesn't have this kind of stat system (a friend has a xbox and Forza so i can play it from time to time).

Well, if all this makes it into the game I wanna know how good I'll be with the Amuse 380.
 
BMW M3 vs Audi RS5
Lexus LFA - Nissan GT-R
 
The Superautobacs MRS vs ASL ARTA Garaiya
 
Penny farthing vs Raleigh chopper.
 
Classic 90's vs. Modern Day Supercar

Mclaren F1 vs. Enzo Ferrari

I have never drove these cars with real physics In a game. Im very curious to see how they stack up against each other. The Enzo has a clear advantage in power/weight, but I think the biggest advantage the Enzo will have is technology, with over a decade between them. However you cant count the F1 out. Despite the difference in power and weight, the F1 has a higher top speed. I think this race will come down to the driver. I would imagine the F1 being FAST in the straights and probably a bit nervous in high speed turns, on the other hand is the enzo being the smooth and consistant, easy to drive. Cant wait to get out there and try it. 👍

Edit: I just found out that the F1 is actually alot lighter than the Enzo. Check this out for a great comparison http://www.ferrarilife.com/library/view_article.php?id=53
 
Last edited:
Escudo will eat the Veyron. I am not sure in straight line, but most tracks have turns last time I check, Escudo FTW!

The Escudo has the same HP with half the weight. I already raced them on GTPSP. Veyron didn't stand a chance.
Bugatti Veyron vs. SSC Ultimate Areo
 
I hope the 722 is in. :nervous:

If PD won't implement exact and accurate statistics for every car (where did i drive it, when and most important: HOW FAST on each specific track) I will freak out.
Plus, I want a top 10 or top whatever list showing of when I select a track. That means when I select the Ring, I want top xy time (which car, when, how fast).

I love racing against the clock and Forza doesn't have this kind of stat system (a friend has a xbox and Forza so i can play it from time to time).

Well, if all this makes it into the game I wanna know how good I'll be with the Amuse 380.

I don't know if you've played GT games before but GT4 has that feature already- well, it doesn't state the date but there is a Top 10 timeboard for each track. In GT5P, I believe it's Top 8.
 
Toyota Gt-One race car vs Peugeot 908 HDI FAP
GTR SpecV vs Corvette ZR1
 
Last edited:
The Escudo has the same HP with half the weight. I already raced them on GTPSP. Veyron didn't stand a chance.
Bugatti Veyron vs. SSC Ultimate Areo
If the race isn't a drag race then there is no competition between the two.
 
Sorry, but i'm going for trio challenges.

ZR1 vs ACR vs L-FA
GT-R vs F430 Scuderia vs Lamborgini
M3 E90 vs C63 AMG vs RS4
Enzo vs Zonda vs Mclaren F1
Veyron vs Saleen S7 Twin turbo
Seat Cupra vs Golf 6 GTI vs Focus ST

Can't think of my other favorites at the moment.
 
McLaren F1 LM vs F1 vs F50 vs Diablo vs Enzo vs Viper ACR vs ZR1 vs Zonda F
 
Citroen 2CV vs Fiat 500L, time attacking the test course.
 
SLR Mclaren vs TVR Speed 12, these are both really fast :D
 
Civic Sir 93 VS Corolla Levin GT-APEX 83:)
 
Definitely would race with the Mclaren SLR vs Mercedes SLS!!!
 
I would put an.
sls amg vs ferrari 458 italia vs mclaren mp4-12c.
Bugatti veyron 16.4 vs ccx.
Noble m600 vs porsche 911 gt2 rs.
Lexus lfa vs nissan Gtr spec v.
Ferrari enzo vs citeoen gt.
Lamborghini lp670sv vs 599 gto.
Porsche cayman s vs audi tt rs vs lotus evora.
Lotus evora vs lotus esprit v8.
Ford model t vs ...... ferrari f2010 , model t gets a 10 lap headstart round a 15 lap race at sliverstone gp .
 
Back