Car Build Contest Poll: RALLY (Round 1)(Winner: rallymorten)

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 10 comments

Car Build Contest Poll

• Morten's Evo VII

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Jason's Evo VII

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Girabyt's Evo VII Rallycross

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stephan

Still progressing........
Premium
Philippines
Manila
Filracer
Today in this thread features builds from different GTP members who are plays NFSU2.

For this week's theme: Rally (theme chosen by @girabyt3))

"Yes, rally, the french-made motorsport art of getting normal city cars with a few modifications (suspension the most important one) off-road through the most thinest roads! Decided to go with this since this will give some V-rally/GT2/GT3 memories! :D"

Rules for this theme by girabyt3:
- You can ONLY choose these cars due to them being used for rally.
(Peugeot 206 S16 '99 - Ford Focus ZX3 '99 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII GSR '04 - Subaru Impreza (GDB-Type II) WRX STI '03 - Peugeot 106 s16 '98 (PAL only) - Vauxhall/Opel Corsa 1.8 '02 (PAL only) - Toyota Celica SS-II '99 - Hyundai Tiburon V6 '03 - Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '99 - Toyota Corolla GTS (AE86) '83 - Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 - Mazda NB MX5 Miata 1.8 RS '98 - Nissan 350z '03)
- ONLY
gloss-metalic paint allowed (other parts can be painted too only with the paint types allowed).
- Since we are talking about rally cars. These rims are FORBIDDEN:
Enkei Arashi - Enkei Kapone - Enkei Shogun - Enkei Shutoko - Enkei Silverstar - Enkei Valor - Konig Drone - Lowenhart BR5 - All Lexani rims (except the Lexani Onyx and Sinergy) - NFSU2 Livia - All Gianelle rims (Except the Gianelle 5-0)

- Spinners are FORBIDDEN.
- Lights can ONLY be either stock, BRIGHT WHITE or Xenon (4000k or 8000k).
- Suspension height can be either High, or low, that's on your taste.
- All kinds of rally specs are allowed (production, s1600, s2000, Gr. A, Gr. N, Gr. B, rallycross, WRC, gymkhana, etc).
- Custom liveries are allowed.
- Custom trunks are allowed. (ONLY N2O Bottles)
- Neons only allowed in Engine bay and Trunk.
- Custom doors are allowed.

So here the choices for this weeks theme:
1. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII by @rallymorten
Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Roof Scoop: Riptide
Exhaust tips: Vortex
Rims: Enkei RT6 17'
2.Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII by @JASON_ROCKS1998
speed2 6605 (2).jpg

speed2 6606 (2).jpg

Front Bumper: Shadow
Rear Bumper: Renegade
Side Skirts: Renegade
Spoiler: Slingshot
Exhaust: Rocket
Rims: BBS LM 19"
3. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII "Rallycross" by @girabyt3
2.png

1.png

Widebody kit: Mantis
Spoiler: Stock
Exhaust: Thunderbolt
Headlights: Apex
Taillights: Aurora
Rims: Lexani Onyx 17"
Side mirrors: Carbon geronimo
Hood: Factor X
Roof scoops: Carbon Zephyr Dual
Doors: Scissor
Neon Kit (trunk): Intermittent red
Neon Kit (Engine bay): Intermittent white
Window tint: Iridescent black Pearl
Lights: Xenon 8000K
N2O purge: Type 3 Red
Hydraulics: Type 3
Trunk design: Custom
Fillers: Full NX Bottles (10lb-15lb-20lb)

Due to the 3 nominations having the same car, for poll name I'll be using the names I'll be giving to you.

Those are the contestants for this weeks Build contest. Choose wisely. And those who are in this contest, you are not allowed to vote your own build. You are free to comment on the builds featured in this contest.

Last edited:
Once again, another sure winner we got here. @girabyt3's design reminds me of the Acura Integra "Vortex" Edition from NFSU. Design wise is great but it doesn't feel rally at all for the vinyl except for the bodykit which is reminds me of the Evo Rally Car from GT4.

*On a side note, @rallymorten and @JASON_ROCKS1998 have the same color of the car and all three nominations are using the same car.

I like Morten's Lancer EVO, it just feels like a rally made car to me. Very clean and the such with all the nice vinyls and decals. But, I guess it's due to my tastes.

Design wise is great but it doesn't feel rally at all for the vinyl
The reason of why I did that vinyl design was to make a ken block-style rallycross car with a NFS touch, an art-graffiti-themed rally car if you don't get it easily, something that could work like a rallycross car, and a gymkhana car as well :)

*On a side note, @rallymorten and @JASON_ROCKS1998 have the same color of the car

Great minds think alike? I didn't expect everyone to go for the same car though, given the selection available.

I did consider a Subaru, but I couldn't get it to look right, and it's a shame the correct-ish rear wings for the Focus and 206 disappeared between Underground 1 and 2, considering both of them have wide body kits that come darn close to resembling their WRC counterparts, hence why I went with a Group N-inspired Lancer.

As for my vote; Jason. It's closer to my liking.

Sorry for not participating but i was a bit busy with school. Well...i didn't expect seeing all 3 members choosing the same car...:D To be honest, the reason why i chose the 3000GT/GTO and 106 in the 2 testing rounds was because i didn't want to end up picking the same car as some others did. I prefer'd a more variety in car chooses and went for "less popular cars".

As for the cars, that's a hard one but i went with @rallymorten at the end.

I would have gone for @girabyt3's Lancer but it doesn't feel rally at all to be honest.:)

It's a hard choice so I might abstain for now or I may both before the end of the poll.

Was having a look around the forums, and lookie here: a nice little game we got.

Maybe I'll have a go at this for the coming days since I'm still in a NFSU2 mood for a while now.

Was having a look around the forums, and lookie here: a nice little game we got.

Maybe I'll have a go at this for the coming days since I'm still in a NFSU2 mood for a while now.
Yeah sure go ahead man. We could use more nominees though. :)

Surprise, surprise @rallymorten takes the first round. Congratulations and a great comeback after a miserable test round.

You may now make a theme in the main thread.

I'm surprised that Morten takes this round despite @girabyt3 being the heavy favorite to win with his Hoonigan inspired Evo.

Keep up the creativity guys! :)

Last edited:
Back