Car Class Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter c0485sanchez
  • 3 comments
  • 506 views
Messages
122
Messages
Slowleen00
Can someone please give me a few examples of the various car classes that are run and a example of a few cars in the class? Ive been in a few online rooms that are labled SuperGT and have asked what classifies a SuperGT and no one can give me a straight answer. All I keep hearing is "its these cars". I would just like clarification on what make a car eligible for that class. Or should I just look up each race car online and see what class its run in? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help clear this up.
 
Can someone please give me a few examples of the various car classes that are run and a example of a few cars in the class? Ive been in a few online rooms that are labled SuperGT and have asked what classifies a SuperGT and no one can give me a straight answer. All I keep hearing is "its these cars". I would just like clarification on what make a car eligible for that class. Or should I just look up each race car online and see what class its run in? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help clear this up.

this should help you

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159182

i think super gt 500 is your class
 
Last edited:
Back