Car collection trophies?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nissan_Z32_90
  • 3 comments
  • 472 views
Messages
227
Messages
Nissan_Z32_90
I have the first for having 10 cars, but I have no trophy for the 50 cars, when I have almost 70 cars in my garage?! I don't get it..
 
may i take a guess you have some cars that u redeemed via dlc maybe the gamestop anniversary cars?? if you do those dont count toward your garage count, i had to hit like 74 or 75 before i got the trophy for 50 cars because i have the anniversary cars, dont remember if the mercedes vision cars counted or not, but dont worry you'll get there. i'm a handful (like 8 or 9) away from 100 cars trophy, but it'll have to wait after work + my nephews school performance.
 
I'm guessing it is calculated the same as the first trophy in that series, for 'purchased' cars only. I imagine that prize cars and such don't count. Which is odd.
 
Hmm, ok, well then...also, just won a race against myself in arcade to get the within .01 win and got .009 and didn't get it, so maybe you actually have to do this one solo?
 
Back