Car Days

  • Thread starter Thread starter BLJK Ice
  • 13 comments
  • 854 views
Messages
489
Canada
Vancouver
Messages
.
Hi i have been looking for the thread where it shows what day certain cars will appear i have seen it back then but i tried searching it but no luck.
 
If you're talking about the UCD, have a look here.
 
BLJK Ice
Ok Thanks! MAN I NEED TO GET A TICKET 2,513 days before chappy 2j.....

That is a lot of days :lol:
 
Wow, I am only 1300 days in and I have three. Two from the UCD and one from the OCD

Well good thing is i'm 7 days away from my 2nd R8 LMS... i love that car
 
BLJK Ice
Well good thing is i'm 7 days away from my 2nd R8 LMS... i love that car

I have 3 of those too! :lol:
 
Why aren't the days just displayed at the top of your home screen? Here I go being logical.
 
NABeast
Why aren't the days just displayed at the top of your home screen? Here I go being logical.

Because PD
 
Why aren't the days just displayed at the top of your home screen? Here I go being logical.

Well that's life with PD they make things harder and slower like buying cars in UCD or OCD .....
 
Why aren't the days just displayed at the top of your home screen? Here I go being logical.

It showed it in your garage in GT4 correct?
 
Well that's life with PD they make things harder and slower like buying cars in UCD or OCD .....

As soon the saving icon disappear, spam " O button". It will speed up the buying process.
 
Back