Car Giant - JGTC Cars (Updated on 22.08.11||||Chrome paints wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter kk20
  • 93 comments
  • 4,858 views
luckynumber1234
What do you want for the Integra Race car from my garage in my sig

How about the Lamborghini Nomad
 
zar831
Renault Clio Sport Trophy Race Car '00 Pink/ a gold crome/ BLAK-BENZ

add my psn: killa_kandy

i'll do the swap tomorrow.

I'll be gone for 2 hours. please bare with me bare with
 
add my psn: killa_kandy

i'll do the swap tomorrow.

I'll be gone for 2 hours. please bare with me bare with
i wont be on tomorrow so i will send the paint tonight
 
and u just send the car tomorrow
 
zar831
and u just send the car tomorrow

You cant send paint unless I accept the request.
 
ooo ya ok i guess then sunday
 
pm me ur psn
 
OP Updated
 
I will let you know when I go online in 40 mins or so.

thanks for waiting
 
I give you allmost anything for this: Jaguar XJ220 '92 Add me: juhna73.
 
Tzun
I give you allmost anything for this: Jaguar XJ220 '92 Add me: juhna73.

I'll check your car list
 
I cant see your car list. How about a Lamborghini Nomad?
 
I cant see your car list. How about a Lamborghini Nomad?

We have a deal, add my PSN user: juhna73
 
CLK 55 AMG '00,Ford GT '05/Any Mixture of 10 Chromes, mattes or colourshifts/Chopper_P
 
can u send my car today u told me u would
 
lutecia renault sport in black/ 5 gold chrome/taz_man_uk
ruf rgt/5 gold chrome/taz_man_uk

are they both 0/0
regards
taz
 
zar831
can u send my car today u told me u would

Im really sorry about that. I havent been online today as I went shopping then got dragged to dinner and my grandma's. I will send when I get home at 12ish. Really sorry.
 
tazmanuk
lutecia renault sport in black/ 5 gold chrome/taz_man_uk
ruf rgt/5 gold chrome/taz_man_uk

are they both 0/0
regards
taz

The Renault is. Dont know about the RUF. I'll let you know at 12ish
 
Ok. I can send today and tomorrow. Let me know when you will send the cars.

Regards

Taz
 
I will let you know when I go online in 40 mins or so.

thanks for waiting

So...do i have to wait another "40 minutes" to know the colour of the car i asked you to tell me like...2 days ago?
 
MarcosChelas
So...do i have to wait another "40 minutes" to know the colour of the car i asked you to tell me like...2 days ago?

oooooh damn. Im not at home at the moment. Im really sorry. I can tell you at 12ish. Really Sorry mate. My schedule this weekend has been real f'ed up. Sorry
 
MarcosChelas
So...do i have to wait another "40 minutes" to know the colour of the car i asked you to tell me like...2 days ago?

Im really sorry mate for the delay. The colour is Plum Crazy Metallic.

PS. BlackBenz I sent your car
 
kk20
The Renault is. Dont know about the RUF. I'll let you know at 12ish

The RUF has 41.5 Miles 4 changes
 
I will take the Renault Clio OCD car, if that is ok.

Regards

Taz
 
Schedule has been created.
 
Back