Car List!!! RM cars, Race Cars, JGTC, Super GT, Touring Cars, LM Cars.

• Thread starter JayKline
  • 135 comments
Great list, but you have Jaguar XJ220 as fantasy, yet in the description it says it won Le Mans, it was just DQed later. Don't know if that changes anything.

The one in the game is listed as a ´99 model. The actual racecar raced between ´94 and ´96 in BPR (and at Le Mans) wich later became FIA GT.

So the Jag should be among the fantasy cars. If not, then the Zonda shouldn´t be there either, since a Zonda (called GR) raced in the ALMS and at Le Mans in ´03 and ´04 IIRC.

Both 908's are LMP as they run (and fail) last year at LeMans .
The XJ220 LM is a real life racer in LeMans but it got a fictionnal livery in GT.

mm-R Cup Car '01 Standard
Lupo Cup Car '00 Standard
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 Standard
New Beetle Cup Car '00 Standard

All race cars

What about rally cars?

Yeah... It'd be useful to see a list of all the rally cars in the game. I just started snatching up older ones that pop up in the used car lot. I got the '74 lancer rally car yesterday.

Still looking for that Bluebird Rally car though. Gah!

Maybe also divide the jgtc and superGT cars into the GT500 and GT300 cars? Also for the usability of the list wouldn't it be better if the fictional cars were included in the right class as well?

I did a small thing to divide the "Race cars" into smaller groups. I didn't check all the car, just the "race cars" and organized them:

Lemans GT sportscars

S BMW M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
S Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) ‘00
S BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97
S Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
S Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
P Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car
S Gillet Vertigo Race Car ‘04
S Lister Storm V12 Race Car ‘99
S Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car ‘98
S Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car ‘04
S Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98
S Nissan FALKEN?GT-R Race Car ‘04
S Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98

JGTC

S Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car ‘93

Historic lemans from '60 to '79

P Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67
S Ford GT40 Race Car ‘69
S Chaparral 2D Race Car ‘67
S Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car ‘63
P Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
P Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66

Can-am

S Chaparral 2J Race Car ‘70
S Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car ‘70

Touring cars <200bhp

S Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car &#8216;98
S Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car &#8216;87
S Spoon FIT Race Car &#8216;03

Historic Touring cars <200bhp

S Honda S800 RSC Race Car &#8216;68

Renault Sport Trophy

S Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car &#8216;00
S Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car &#8216;00

S2000

S Spoon S2000 Race Car &#8216;00

Last edited:
Ok guys I will catch up with the edits tonight! Thanks to all helping to make this list better and better. I do want the divided by racing category so thanks for the help.

awsome list JayKline... helps me keep track of what i have and need to finish my collection

EDIT: its interesting to see the 787B is both premium and standard. it has come around in my UCD and i have seen it in the mazda dealership yet it never clicked in until i seen it on THIS list, listed as "P/S". im so glad i didnt buy it when i had the money and it was in my UCD i would kicked my own ass

The Oreca Vipers, C5-R Corvette and the XJ220 Race Car are all GT1 LeMans cars. The XJ220 LM Race Car in the game is actually a fantasy version of the one that actually competed in the 1993 24Hours of LeMans. But it would be a GT1 car, not a Prototype as there was actually a road version of it. Like the CLK-GTR, Toyota GT-one, Panoz GTR-1 and a few others.

Also for Drift cars:

P Amemiya FD3S RX-7
S Toyota Corolla Levin (Initial D version) (I forget the actual name of this one, but I know it's the one from Initial D and it is a drift car if only a fantasy one)

Last edited:
Well I made updates. not too sure if i got it all right or not. i think some cars may still need to be moved. I also think the fantasy cars should be in their proper categories it just makes makes it more useful. If someone can tell me where to move them. or edit my entire list and repost. I have found that u guys know more than me when it comes to getting these cars categorized.

I know the Vertigo Race car is a Turbo charged version of the FIA GT3 race car.

correct name for the Initial D AE86:

S Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) &#8216;00

And the Falken GT-R is a 24 Hour of Nurburgring car.

Also, you're missing:

VW New Beetle Cup Car
VW Lupo Cup Car
VW Lupo GTi Cup Car
VW Polo Cup Car

Last edited:
I know the Vertigo Race car is a Turbo charged version of the FIA GT3 race car.

correct name for the Initial D AE86:

S Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00

And the Falken GT-R is a 24 Hour of Nurburgring car.

Also, you're missing:

VW New Beetle Cup Car
VW Lupo Cup Car
VW Lupo GTi Cup Car
VW Polo Cup Car

Can you please show me the Polo Cup Car? ;)

i think you forgot the S2000 LM Race Car :dopey:
hondas2000granturismopr.jpg

ShowroomS2000LM2Blue.jpg

Isn't the Amuse Carbon R technically a drift car?

Also, there is no Polo Cup Car. That's my mistake. Sorry.

The Majority of the fantasy LM cars would probably be GT1 class with the exception of the RX-8, RX-7 and a couple others that would be GT2 class.

The RM cars are actually based off real life cars. Mostly touring cars, but there are some cool exceptions:

Both of the RM Corvettes are LeMans cars with the ZR1 RM being the GT1 car and the Z06 being the GT2 car. The 2010 Camaro RM is actually based off the Sunco Camaro Livery in the Grand Am Sports Car Series (I can't remember if its the Rolex SCS or the Continental Tire SCS. But they're both Grand Am. The Challenger and '69 Camaro RMs are old Trans Am cars. The TVR is an old FIA car. The Subaru is a Rally car and the Evo is a rally car as well. The rest, I believe are Cup Cars and Touring Cars.

Last edited:
Back