Car Mods/Performance Parts In GTS

• Thread starter HRD2_KILL
  • 10 comments

HRD2_KILL

(Banned)
Australia
Sydney
HRD2_KILL-
Wazup everyone, I've been watching GTS vids on utube and I know you can tune cars but haven't seen any car mods/customisation for cars which is very disappointing for me. Does anyone know if there will be any kind of car modifications at all in the game?

Cheers.

Wazup everyone, I've been watching GTS vids on utube and I know you can tune cars but haven't seen any car mods/customisation for cars which is very disappointing for me. Does anyone know if there will be any kind of car modifications at all in the game?

Cheers.

There is tuning,Livery editor but not mods (like NSF type of mods that is)

And what is that? That when you level up you get to adjust the power level of your car, lower, or higher? It just sounds like a power limiter of the past, that just works in the opposite direction too. The fact that its tied to what looks like miles, makes it extremely weird. Is it user operated? are you able to select parts within it, or does it just automatically give you figures?

And what is that? That when you level up you get to adjust the power level of your car, lower, or higher? It just sounds like a power limiter of the past, that just works in the opposite direction too. The fact that its tied to what looks like miles, makes it extremely weird. Is it user operated? are you able to select parts within it, or does it just automatically give you figures?
Looks like a percentage slider so I'd guess no parts, just move the slider.

Parts of Livery editor.Easy to understand that this has nothing to do with performance -example-.
rims are also in the livery editor part and not put outside of it. so there is a possibility for visual customisation, since rims are visual parts too and have always been seperatet from the body parts.
BUT nobody knows if there will be any body parts in this game. just guesses here. i doubt that there will be any, but would be nice though.

Back