Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Perhaps just like in others GT and the 5% HP boost lasts for 200 km ?? I just hope we will not have to change oil... again!
We really need more info on this. Surely when you are making a game that is focussed on properly sanctioned online racing the most important thing is to have a level playing field so that it's the skill of the driver that makes the difference, hence the need to make sure the BOP works correctly. If you are going to be at a distinct advantage against other drivers because you can spend more time playing the game then that is going to ruin it for a lot of people.

Has anyone clicked that "Showroom" button? Would like to see if there's any surprises from Ferrari.
lyYG5lD.png

Perhaps just like in others GT and the 5% HP boost lasts for 200 km ?? I just hope we will not have to change oil... again!

I hope not.

I hated when I had to lap Daytona + changing oil just to get the extra HP when competing in online leagues and championships. Boring stuff.

What does it means exactly please.

Use mileage to increase the ratios of powering up your car. The extent to which a car is powered up depends of the individual car.

gran_turismosport_20170725114244_jpeg_1400x0_q85.jpg

The token name is "odd", but it's a token. It is "Mileage points" just like your favorite credit card has. How you obtain them is not certain other than some in-game achievements, but now we finally have at least one use answered.

There it shows a "tuning system" not unlike the ones that existed before, but positioned as a simplified "power up/leveling" system.

Give the track record for DLC that PD have it doesn't completely reassure me at all.

I know it won't give sign of relief to some people here because past experiences, I already aware of it. I'm just pointing that someone here did find an evidence that there is might be give an increase in car count after release. How the DLC's work is another story until we know detailed information about it.

Thanks. That's just sad... I'll miss all the rest of the prancing horses from GT6.

Are there really people here who believe the game's car and track count will not increase post release?

The problem is how much money will it cost, and how many do we get and how frequently. Reaching 300 cars when this game and this gen of consoles becomes irrelevant won't make a difference.

I can't recall too clearly, but didn't they miss that Target by a good bit?

Wouldn't that make it a bad track record?

:(:(:( Don't do this to me.

A: 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, X?
B: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, X?
C: 0, X?
D: 1, 0, X?

X can be either 0 or 1.
What is the most probable X for each set?

If you can tell it from set C or D, you really are a boy genius.

And that's what track record is.

For the GTR to reach 640HP we need to drive it 380 miles. I think we will have to use DS4 with a piece of tape on the accelerator again and let the car turn around an oval track during the night .
View attachment 663687

I've explained last page. It's not miles driven, it's a points system like MILHAS in your CARTÃO DE CRÉDITO.

For the GTR to reach 640HP we need to drive it 380 miles. I think we will have to use DS4 with a piece of tape on the accelerator again and let the car turn around an oval track during the night .
View attachment 663687

So if we want to drive a 300Km race (more or less an F1 race distance) with a maxed out GTR, we'll need to lap an oval for over 600Km in advance...

Now I see the need to put 2 or 3 ovals in GTS even without NASCAR or Indy cars. It's just so you don't get bored so quickly doing useless milage just to get the max HP output of a given car. /sarcasm

I just hope we're missing some important detail that contradicts what we get from this screenshot. It doesn't make any sense.

Edit. If it's a total milage with all the cars, it's less bad. I hope it is.

So if we want to drive a 300Km race (more or less an F1 race distance) with a maxed out GTR, we'll need to lap an oval for over 600Km in advance...

Now I see the need to put 2 or 3 ovals in GTS even without NASCAR or Indy cars. It's just so you don't get bored so quickly doing useless milage just to get the max HP output of a given car. /sarcasm

I just hope we're missing some important detail that contradicts what we get from this screenshot. It doesn't make any sense.
Assuming Lvl 2 is the max, further levels may exist beyond that.

Seems to me to mean that the more miles you do in a car the greater you can increase your cars power ratio. Which if true is just a joke if this means that people who have less time to play are going to be at a disadvantage.
Sport Mode will use Balance of Performance, so these boosts won't matter in that mode and since that's the only "competitive" game mode this becomes a bit of a non-issue.

Sport Mode will use Balance of Performance, so these boosts won't matter in that mode and since that's the only "competitive" game mode this becomes a bit of a non-issue.

So if you wanted to tune (test setups) a maxed out car for a time trial, you'd need to go online and find/create a room where the balance of performance happens to max out the car you want to drive maxed out? It's kinda of an issue IMO.

Basically you'd need PS+ to test a maxed out car if you don't have the time to drive 380 miles (in the GTR case).

Back