Car noice after tuning.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 7 comments
  • 1,031 views
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
the car sounds are the same when you start tuning. is this normal? ik know when you instal a turbo-kit you hear a turbo, but does it sound on al cars the same?
 
Change the exhaust and the air filter. Makes a sweet change the the E-type :) Nom nom nom!
 
The blow off valve on the turbo sounds the same on all cars - to my ears at least. The biggest change sound-wise is achieved by changing the exhaust, and a mild change occurs via the air filters.
 
The blow off valve on the turbo sounds the same on all cars - to my ears at least. The biggest change sound-wise is achieved by changing the exhaust, and a mild change occurs via the air filters.

I think the air filters are pending the car. I tried it with an old Galant, no change. Tried it with an old Civic, decent change.
 
I think the air filters are pending the car. I tried it with an old Galant, no change. Tried it with an old Civic, decent change.

Yeah I also got the Civic with turbo, love the sound when changing gear! :D
 
The BIGGEST change is installing a racing transmission - NNNRRRRRNNRRRR
 
also when you add a full customizeable transmission it adds a "whine" noise to your engine that I've noticed.
 
Back