[[Car of the day]]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Live_Fr0m_NY
  • 32 comments
  • 2,065 views
Messages
768
Messages
Live_Fr0m_NY GTP_YoungTurbo45

"NYC.Motorsports" present:

[[Car.of.the.day]]

Everyday a new vehicle will be featured on "Car of the day".
Any vehicle featured here is openly available, and ready to go.
Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me regarding a trade.

Today we have a...




Previous vehicle's featured on "Car of the Day"

-RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 (Traded)
-Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10 (Traded)
-Mercedes 190E Evo. II DTM Touring Car '92 (Still Available)

(Disclaimer:Tread may seem off topic because of the dynamic nature of "Car of the day")
​
 
Last edited:
What are you asking for it?
 
New car posted for 12/4/2010 👍

-Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
 
Last edited:
I did not forget about you, i just had to try for the R10 or the 787B.
 
New car posted for 12/5/2010 👍

'92 Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car
 
Hmm, this is a car I would love, anything in particular you are looking for? Unfortunately I have used my trade of the day :(

I can offer the Lexus Concept DTM car.
 
So tell me what you want for that mercedes, can even buy a new one you like.
 
What would you want for it?
 
New Car posted for 12/8/2010 👍

-1992 Peugeot 905 Race Car (Exxon Livery)
 
Anything interest you in my shop? Multiple cars? Just let me know. (shop in sig)
 
Anything interest you in my shop? Multiple cars? Just let me know. (shop in sig)

Sorry, Only interested in Other Le Mans cars, F1 cars, and DLC codes.
 
That's cool, worth a shot. :)
 
Would you take a Stealth 787B for the 905?
 
Would you take a Stealth 787B for the 905?

I am assuming you have a code for it?

I would definitely take a 787B code but seeing as i am from NY the code would have to be US compatible. EU codes wont work here & vice versa
 
I would take your 905 but I have been waiting on one to be sent to me for like a week
 
I would take your 905 but I have been waiting on one to be sent to me for like a week

That doesn´t sound too promising. Have you asked the guy why you don´t get it?
 
Still available! Taking any offers!
 
I have two Enzos.

One is fully modified, the other is unmodified (besides racing softs). Both are in Black. I can of course change the colour of them (don't have any rare paint however).
 
would you accept a modded 787b in return for the f2007?
 
Got two of those already, sorry bud.

Stil available! Act fast!!!
 
s.vettel x1 for your f2007? tomorrow i can trade.

Scrap that, Jamdk is supplying me with this car soon :)
 
Last edited:
Back