Erm... the Devel Sixteen?
*squeaks*
*runs away*

Erm...

CONTROVERSIAL OPINION INCOMING

Erm... the Devel Sixteen?
*squeaks*
*runs away*
Well its the only one there that looks okay I guess. Like maybe if Lamborghini made it they could pull it off? make a few tweaks, it could looks passable.

Much as McLaren said, they're in Hell for a reason: No-One likes them! xD
But if I had a gun to my head and forced to choose, I would turn to them say I would rather die I'd have to pick the *tries to hold in laughter* Ford Aspire. I'm sorry but it may seem the most boring, but all the rest are ugly AF and innovation/radical design just doesn't do the fugly ones much justice. For me in this case, simplicity is key. This will be the only time I vote the Aspire my favourite.

I'll give one to the Nissan. I sort of like what they did to it.

I'm actually tied between the Ford and Nissan. At least both don't have outrageous designs compared to the Devel and Sbarro and its at least functioning as a car unlike the Devel.

Edit: @LivingWithGames said it all.......I'm guilty also. The Super 8 Hemi was my nomination plus I loved that car in MC3 Remix.

Last edited:
FR200 because it's so ricey but it has some amount of performance backing it up. I think it would be a fun thing to whip around.

It was between the Focus and Murano I went with the former because it would be easier to find and equip parts to make it look acceptable. :P

I love the Murano since it's the answer to a question no one has ever asked. Also I always like seeing them because it makes me feel better about the financial choices in my life and that I didn't spend real, American dollars on one.

The Focus FR200, it has some performance backing up the tackiness of that body kit. Plus, I could just easily get rid of that bodykit for body parts from another Focus model. :P

Back