Car Prices

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul_14
  • 36 comments
  • 1,119 views
Messages
23
Hi wats the best car i can buy for 105,441???? plz help me
 
The best car that you can't buy for $105,441 is probably the McLaren F1 LM - I think it lists for around $1 million.
 
try a ruff... all the ruffs are good :)

if not, then a viper
 
By something you need for a series race.
 
I have so far only bought cars that i like...

depends on why you play gt3 i guess.
 
i would say the RUF is a good bet. but what might be better is to get a cheaper car (maybe a Supra?) and spend the money on tuning upgrades for it. whatever works for you.
 
how much is the ZZII?
thats a sweet car :)
 
to be perfectly honest, i have no idea. i won mine. i wish i could tell your from where, but i forgot. it was an endurance race. i'm not sure you can buy it. i know you can buy a ZZ-S. but yes, it is an amazing car. i've put over 2,200 miles on mine and it still can outperform cars with 50-60 more horsepower than it.
 
I like the Opel Speedster alot. Turns great. Doesnt get too much HP but I like it. A RUF 3400S is good if you can get it for that much. Viper, Vette, Supra, RX7, and a Volkswagon Beetle RSi is good too. The Renault Clio Sport is a very agile car too, reccomend trying this out sometime...
 
rufs suck. like streetracer780 said, get something you need for a series race.
 
ZZII can't be bought... :p
and don't despise the RUFs....
RUF RGT won me many championships
it's a good car if you know how to drive it
 
The Ruf 3400S is eligible for more races than any other car in GT3.

It is also a very fast car.


I would definitely be buying that one, if you dont already own it.
 
I would get a Z06 and put a stage 2 on it. Turbo of course.
 
if you are getting a RUF, get an RGT or 3500S. the ctr2 sport is a cow.
 
From the top of my head, i think the RGT is 180k. I would use the Z06 because i used that for doing the endurance races.
 
Get a PT Cruiser, it's always good to have a truck. Bet you thought GT3 only had cars to drive but the PT Cruiser is classified as a truck... that's a fact.
 
Why would someone get a PT Cruiser with over 100k??? :odd: Dude, at least something over 30,000 :p
 
Actually your right i would stay away from ANY Daimler Chrysler vehicle :eek: , cuz they always break down before you finish paying them off.:lol:
 
So the best car is a RUF? for 105,441???? thats the 1 i want?????/
 
Originally posted by Paul_14
Thats the one I want?????
I dunno what YOU want, but I should buy a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R34) or a Toyota Supra RZ

Let us know what you've bought!! 👍
 
Hi all after long time looking at the cars RX-7 Turbo II Said i finally went for the Toyota with my 105,411

I Bought.........
The Toyota Supra RZ,
Turbo kit stage 3
Intercooler/racing
Exhaust and Air cleaner/racing
Port polish
Racing Chip
Clutch/twin

after the im left with about 300credits
my car is now 618Bhp
and in a race on test corse my car went a max of 315km/h
What do you think of it all?? a good buy or not?????????? wats ur opinons



RX-7 Turbo II wats is ur msn address plz!!!
 
Congrats!!
But not only watch @ the power!!
Power is nothing without control... so buy a Full customizable supsension when you've some credits again... and do a oil-change for some hore HP!! :D

Oh yes... almost forgot... buy some good tires too, and one (or more?) Weight Reductions!

------------------------

Don't contact me on MSN plz, just use GTP Forum to ask your questions!! 👍 :)
 
Hi RX-7 Turbo II wat tyres should i buy n how much for all
Full customizable supsension, oil-change, good tires and a Weight Reductions. Do u no any good races for me 2 do for big credits i no Ameture N/a High speed ring 15,000 any more?? easy tracks??

Were do i find the Hp?? is it BHP??? at the top of spec??
 
Like I said... just begin @ the beginnig!!
Just race the FR-cup (Beginner) and/or the Turbo-cup!
Begin with some low-cost Hard Tires!!
 
Hi or should i go wif the Amature race which gives me 15,000??? after that ill have 2 ask u an other car when i get alot of money ok :)
 
I think you don't have to ask me... just pick the car u think it's best!
You'll get more expierienced when you play the game longer!
 
Back