CAR SHOP - GOLD CAR - TUNING - SUPRA/GOLD AMUSE/SLR/SILVERADO and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter eReen81
  • 53 comments
  • 3,743 views
Messages
169
Trading Shop

by eReen81



The Ferrari and SLR have no Miles, but the Amuse, Supra, SSR and Lotus have.

FERRARI ITALIA 458/AVORIO






AMUSE S2000 GT1/GOLD​





TOYOTA SUPRA-RZ/SAPPHIRE BLACK


This Supra is fully tuned 👍 :D​

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren​

​



Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept​




Fully tuned, about 600kW. 👍

Lotus Motor Sport Elise​





What I want:​
- Level Tickets
- Birthday Tickets
- Ticket 1000
- Matte Chips
- Chrome Chips​
or offer something :)
​


03/10 - Italia 458 to werty_56-1 for 5 Matte Blacks / Trade: 👍
03/11 - Gold Amuse S2000 GT1 to TheEnd35000vr for Level 13 Ticket / Trade: 👍
03/12 - Italia 458 to rperrone for 5 Matte Whites? / Trade: 👍
03/13 - Supra to rperrone for 5 Matte Blacks? / Trade: 👍
 
Last edited:
Is this just the car in a color you found on iNet or did you tune it as original?
 
Can't you buy a C5 zo6 with that paint job from the NCD?
 
Yes, but this is thought for people who started new and have not enough money or something.

I can send the cars fully tuned.
 
All of these cars are stock colours
 
eReen81
Yes, but this is thought for people who started new and have not enough money or something.

I can send the cars fully tuned.

Noobs don't have chrome chips or level tickets...
 
These are not replicas if there exactly the same as the real thing
 
These are not replicas if there exactly the same as the real thing

Replicas of the original cars modeled by PD? it may sound tricky, but it's true after all :D
 
Ok Ok
Thread closed

You don't have to, make your cars differenciate from others, you're offering fully tuned cars, add special colors, aero parts, carbon hoods and all that 👍
 
5 matt black or matte black for the 458 italia (untuned please !!!)

I can trade tomorrow
 
Yh , please send FR to werty_56-1
 
Level 13 ticket for the Gold Amuse S2000 GT1?
If so, hit me up at TheMysteriousEnd, I can send 10th March.
 
10 paints for the Ferrari & Supra?
 
Sorry , could we trade tomorrow ?
 
I still can trade today, I am in Germany so at the next 2h we still can trade?
If yes, I can send you the Car right now.
 
I still can trade today, I am in Germany so at the next 2h we still can trade?
If yes, I can send you the Car right now.

Nah sorry :( , it has to be tomorrow between 8pm-11pm (9-12pm there ?)
 
No Problem, I'll send you the Car today, because tomorrow I have another trade. Is it OK?
 
No Problem, I'll send you the Car today, because tomorrow I have another trade. Is it OK?

Not sure because I haven't accpeted Friend Request Yet :S
 
If you accept it, i will send it today. If not, that's no problem, then i'll send tomorrow.
 
Car received , paints sent , thanks
 
Back