Car Spotting Scavenger Hunt Redux. Round Nine on now!!!!!!

Should there be a rule that the bonus car should be something that can be found in most countries? Because to be fair, I'm sure the Charger from last week was pretty difficult for all of you guys in Europe playing. Easier than an ST205 Celica in America probably, but also probably unlikely to find many.

I think the CLA is fair. :)

OK, the bonus car is the CLA.

BTW, some people feel like #1 is difficult, too. I thought off-road tuning is quite common in America and snorkels are a part of it...

But they are out there, and you've never been on the look out for one. To be fair, the game is supposed to be challenging.

There isn't a rule in the OP about not winning your own categories, but I always considered it kind of cheap.

IMG_4946.JPG

I found a CLA (posted late) but since nobody other than Rage Racer found anything, I guess I won?

Last edited:
Trying to keep this thread alive...

1. V10: Get a picture of any vehicle with a V10 engine.
2. Cement: Get a picture of a cement mixer truck.
3. Evolution: Get three of the same car model but different generations or facelifts for each in one picture.
4. Winging it: A car with an aftermarket wing.
5. Shorty: Whoever find the shortest car, in height, wins this point.
Bonus: Nissan 300ZX.

Last edited:
I didn't bother to post because I missed the deadline. Since posting late is apparently ok??:P

1. Submarine - any car or truck equipped with a snorkel.

Passed up a few because memory.:dunce:

2. New Wave of British Heavy Metal - heaviest British car wins (by curb weight, trucks and SUVs don't count).

Jaguar XJS convertible by playnthru, on Flickr

3. Where'd you come from? Any car with plates of a different country.

I totally missed a Alberta plate:dunce: Whoops!

4. Yes, I M - any BMW of M series.

e92 BMW M3 sedan/1968 Buick GS 400 by playnthru, on Flickr

5. Kaz's love - Nissan Skyline of any generation (Infinities don't count) or GT-R, or Skyline GT-R ( R35 GT-R counts, too). Extra point if it has a "Nismo" sticker/badge on it.

Nope!

Bonus car: Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class.

Mercedes Benz CLA250 by playnthru, on Flickr

CLA250 by playnthru, on Flickr

:lol: Just kidding...Late post is late!

:sly:

I'll bring it back, though I won't be playing. I don't get out much.

1: Geezer.
Oldest car wins.

2: 420blazeit:
Any car with 420+ horsepower. Trucks and SUVs don't count. Highest HP wins.

3: ballin'.
Anything car rims at least one inch bigger than stock. Trucks/SUVs don't count. Bonus point if the wheels are spinners.

4: Redneck repair job.
Any type of cheap, DIY repair. Duct tape, or anything else cheap, simple enough.

5: It's so small...
Smallest engine wins.

Bonus car:
Toyota Solara.

Latest Posts

Back