Car Spotting Scavenger Hunt Redux. Round Nine on now!!!!!!

How did nobody manage to find a rivalry? I wasn't playing this week but these submissions are hilarious.

Wasn't looking :lol:

I can't ever remember these categories when I'm out walking. I take pictures of things I like and if they fit the scavenger hunt great. If not, oh well.:indiff:

The scavenger hunt is fun but winning is low on my priority list.

I thought I might do good this week but I only got 3 bonus cars. I could've done good if I wasn't so slow with my picture taking and I didn't forget half of the categories.

Manufacturer Rivalries -
Take a picture of two cars (in one picture) that have a rivalry against each other.

Forgot about this one.
Luxurious Beginnings - Find an Acura made in 1996 or earlier.

Forgot about this one.
Epic Failure - Find a car that failed to sell decently.

Forgot about this one.
Cousins - The most cars of the same body style in a picture wins.

I saw 8 sedans in a row. Couldn't get a picture.
Baby Got Back - Find a rear-engined car.

Missed a Smart Car and a Beetle.
Bonus - Dodge Charger

IMG_2042.JPG
IMG_2044.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG

1. Submarine - any car or truck equipped with a snorkel.
2. New Wave of British Heavy Metal - heaviest British car wins (by curb weight, trucks and SUVs don't count).
3. Where'd you come from? Any car with plates of a different country.
4. Yes, I M - any BMW of M series.
5. Kaz's love - Nissan Skyline of any generation (Infinities don't count) or GT-R, or Skyline GT-R ( R35 GT-R counts, too). Extra point if it has a "Nismo" sticker/badge on it.
Bonus car: Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class.

Last edited:
2. New Wave British Heavy Metal - heaviest British car wins (by curb weight, trucks and SUVs don't count).
4. Tour de France - any French car.
5. Kaz's love - Nissan Skyline of any generation (Infinities don't count) or GT-R (or Skyline GT-R). Extra point if it has a "Nismo" sticker on it.
Bonus car: Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205

Seems ok?

I don't usually do these, but both #4 and #5 are going to be either impossible or extremely difficult for anyone in America.

I don't usually do these, but both #4 and #5 are going to be either impossible or extremely difficult for anyone in America.

This. I've seen French cars, but they weren't in America.

I was thinking about setting cars of Eastern Europe (Trabant, Skoda, etc), I guess they're even more difficult? :D

#5 may be just an R35 GT-R.

2. New Wave British Heavy Metal - heaviest British car wins (by curb weight, trucks and SUVs don't count).
4. Tour de France - any French car.
5. Kaz's love - Nissan Skyline of any generation (Infinities don't count) or GT-R (or Skyline GT-R). Extra point if it has a "Nismo" sticker on it.
Bonus car: Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205

Seems ok?
This is going to be hard AF for the Americans. :lol:

No, we never got the ST200 series GT Four here. We did get the 160 and 180s though, but they're ABSURDLY rare.
Uhm, ST204 is not a GT-Four. 205 is the number of GT-Four.
They weren't sold in RF officially, too, but JDM imports are legal here. I've seen about 2 or 3 in my district...
What about Civic Type-R?

They weren't sold in RF officially, too, but JDM imports are legal here. I've seen about 2 or 3 in my district...
What about Civic Type-R?
I've seen Si's but never a Type-R.

What about Civic Type-R?

Yup, I know. Sorry if I worded that weirdly. But yes, we never got the 205 and it's not legal to import them to America yet.

No we didn't get those either. :P

Back