car suggestions? 24h nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nkordalis
  • 44 comments
  • 5,800 views
908 is the most balanced. I'd also try out the minolta.
 
I'll be using the Sauber with Deutsch Rennan's tune, but not for another few months until I get to level 40. Should have made it level 38 or so, a lot of pointless xp to be won there.
 
Nice car, but you will destroy the competition.
i use this car in my 1st race in nurburgring 4h and lap the field by 1,5 lap.
if you want more challenge choose a car with 400hp max 450hp

Yup. That was one of the cars I did that race with in B-Spec, it destroys the opposition there and would be worse with a real person driving it.

As for the 24 hours, are you reallt up against LMP's? I wanted to do it in an RM Lexus ISF.
 
Sorry to bump this Thread.
But i am going to do the 24hrs of nürburgring, with a few friends, who do not own gt5 and just practice very few times on my gt5. So which car is nice to use, which is fast enough, so my friends can do a few mistakes without ruining the race and which is rather easy to drive with.
Im thinking about the ZR-1 RM fully tuned or the Peugeot 908.
 
I wouldn't recommend the RM Vette against LMP cars if your friends aren't used to the game. The 908 sounds like a better and safer choice.
 
From all I've tried, the 787B is the most stable/easy of the LMP's , certainly much more that 908

Sorry to bump this Thread.
But i am going to do the 24hrs of nürburgring, with a few friends, who do not own gt5 and just practice very few times on my gt5. So which car is nice to use, which is fast enough, so my friends can do a few mistakes without ruining the race and which is rather easy to drive with.
Im thinking about the ZR-1 RM fully tuned or the Peugeot 908.
 
Skyline GT-R V-spec 09' fully tuned will smoke any car on nurburgring....even race cars

- sport or stock suspention
 
I only have a 787B.It's blindingly quick and manageable too,but just have good accelerator control,watch the engines powerband and any LMP car should work just fine.In the case of the 787B there's a sudden spike of power around 6200rpms.All it takes is getting used to the car imo.
 
Thanks for you suggestions. The 787b is fast as hell. Gonna give it a try ;)
 
Err why not the Arcade X1?
Then you only have to drive 16 hours, you can skip the last 8 hours.
 
iam going to do my 1st gt5 24 hour nurburgring aspec and i am looking for a good car ( excluded FGT & X2010 ) so i can enjoy the ride with it. i would prefer a european car or american because im not a fan of the japan machines. :)
also i want to ask if anyone knows the AI line start for this event?
suggestions please,
thanks
Nick

I suggest use only the cars GT or Touring cars for this race like the real Nürburgring Nordschleife 24 hours.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_Hours_Nürburgring
A.I is slow can be overtaken on first lap first corner & use inside line corner.
goodluck.
 
Read this before you make decision
Endurance is not time attack ,
If you know the difference then you are qualify


IMG_0667.JPG
 
Last edited:
Toyota GT-One, a rocket or the ZR-1 RM ( fully tuned )
 
Back