Car Ticket lvl 10

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrclep
  • 10 comments
  • 897 views

mrclep

(Banned)
Messages
451
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
qube12
I got lvl 10 ticker today.

I need a NISSAN SilEGTH.
 
Last edited:
OR a mazda mx crossport
 
With miles or 0-0-0? If it´s with miles I have that 2 cars you need ;)
 
0-0-0 IS fine :d So shuld we say mazda mx crossport concept for it?
 
Hi I also have both. But are from ucd. Will give both cars for that ticket. One today one tomorrow. Cheers.
 
I have the Mazda with low miles (near 30 miles) and the Sil (in Midnight Purple) with aproximately 12 to 20 miles.I can send you one for the ticket today and other car (for example the Mazda) free ;)
 
Joswagen1991 you came first (Literally) So you got a deal :d

So i get this to cars for the tickts, that is a deal :P
 
Psn Qube 12
 
Perfect :) Tonight I´ll send you one car.The other car is courtesy with the remotes races with my Bobs ;)
 
lol i allready got you as a frend :p.

Ok i send you then i get online.
 
Yeah,that´s true.In near 3 hours I can begin to send ;)
 
Back