Car with the most outragious styling?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matyltest
  • 21 comments
  • 1,560 views
Messages
196
Messages
Metyltest
What car in GT5 do you thing has the most overdone, outragious or beutiful styling in the GT auto shop?

Post pictures! :D
 
The AC Cobra 427 <3

Cobraspin.jpg
 
The Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car :dopey:👍

picture.php


But the cockpit view is not very racing friendly. :indiff:
 
I have to agree, it's the CITROEN GT race-car 👍
 
Damn, beaten to it. But the Citroen GT wins easily.
 
The Furai. I am a designer and I love this thing more than my unborn children! :dopey:
 
The Furai. I am a designer and I love this thing more than my unborn children! :dopey:

👍👍👍👍

I Love it more than your unborn children as well.:)
 
Agreed, the 2J Looks like it should belong in a kitchen :L
 
👍👍👍👍

I Love it more than your unborn children as well.:)

It's okay, they turn out to be mean anyway. :sly:


I too, love the Furai and think it's definitely in the top 5 for "outrageous" styling.
 
The Furai. I am a designer and I love this thing more than my unborn children! :dopey:

Why would you unborn children love the Furai?

They probably haven't even seen it...

Yep, you definitely love it more than they do.
 
Why would you unborn children love the Furai?

They probably haven't even seen it...

Yep, you definitely love it more than they do.

I know you can't read sarcasm through the Internet, but I'm having trouble telling if that was a troll or if you're a little slow...lol
 
Why would you unborn children love the Furai?

They probably haven't even seen it...

Yep, you definitely love it more than they do.

I'll just assume good intent and explain this to you.

He loves the car more than he loves his unborn children. Not more than his unborn children love the car.

He's using hyperbole to explain how much he likes the car.
 
I'll just assume good intent and explain this to you.

He loves the car more than he loves his unborn children. Not more than his unborn children love the car.

He's using hyperbole to explain how much he likes the car.

lol assume good intent

1998-tvr-cerbera-speed-12-1_460x0w.jpg


my baby
 
The Isuzu 400R has weird stylin but defo not in a good way haha, it is really old though
 
Back