Car worth it??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biobunny
  • 12 comments
  • 1,272 views
Messages
217
I'm planning to buy an Art Morrison but is is worth it and can it be tuned to 700-900 HP?
 
I haven't tuned it, but it a very fun car to drive stock. Plus, it's a stunning car to just look at. I painted mine matte red, and can stare it for minutes!
 
You don't have to tune it but can you please check if it can be tuned with things such as :turbos, stage engine, stage weight, exhausts and stuff, etc. Thanks in advanced. I want to do the historic race cup and I sold my contyoh (sorry for misspelling) and I want it so I could use after the race as my first true classic car.
 
Sorry but you cant race this in the historic car cup because its not old, just based on the old car but buy it eventually i had one in GT5P and it was mad fun, haven't got round to it in GT5 but make sure you pick it up.
 
Get it because it's absolutely gorgeous.
 
If you need a car to race the historic cup add me - PSN: Higz7

I have some historic cars on my shared list so you could lend one of those :)
 
I'm planning to buy an Art Morrison but is is worth it and can it be tuned to 700-900 HP?

Mine is at 613 HP (or is it 713??? I can't remember and I can't check now.... I checked an hour ago but have started bob on an endurance!).

You can't tune the engine, or put turbos on, but you can fit a supercharger. You can add an exhaust and some intake filter stuff, but that's about all.

As mentioned earlier, it won't enter into historical as it's a new build of a '60 car. To be honest I don't think you'd stand a chance anyway! It's nice to drive, and pretty fast, but not up to race car standards.
 
Hig-GT
If you need a car to race the historic cup add me - PSN: Higz7

I have some historic cars on my shared list so you could lend one of those :)

Thanks alot in advance. I'll add you this weekend.
 
Last edited:
this is mine and i love it!

sangimignanotownsquare3.jpg
 
why would you want that much power? it will ruin the car...lol.
 
i have my classic chevrolet sky blue and it is a beuty
 
Back