Carbon X1 for other color~

  • Thread starter Thread starter waiwaiet
  • 21 comments
  • 973 views
Messages
88
Messages
waiwaiet86
I am looking for white, purple, silver, but also open to other color.....(i already have orange/gold and the red bull)
 
o, forgot to add, i can trade right now
 

Would love a carbon x1, you already have an Red Bull S.Vettel... anything else your interested in?
 
hm......got any special color for fgt?
 
I have a blue/white FGT if you want to trade

other cars i would give:
-Juan Montoya Nascar
-Totota Minolta
-toyota 7 race car (zero miles)


Out of those 4, I'll give you two
 
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 any use ?
 
I would really love a carbon X1. I have a green and yellow FGT, and an Audi R10 race car. Few other oddities as well as the Vitell X1. Let me know if there is any way to get one from you.
Thanks
 
I have both Ferrari F1s and any 20mil car you want. Heres a partial list

Red Bull X2010
Ferrari F1 2007
Ferarri F1 2010
FGT in Blue, Yellow and Green, Silver
Nissan R92CP race car
Mazda 787B
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total 10 and Team Oreca Matmut 10
Audi LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) 09
All Ferarri and Lambo models
All RM cars

And Chrome chips. Some matte ones too. I can trade asap too
 
ferrari F2007 trade now?
 
I can vouch for waiwaiet. I just did a trade with him and he holds his end of the deal and communicates well.

I will send that second car tomorrow waiwaiet, thanks again!
 
thanks~~~

i will do a trade for fgt only if i can get silver AND white(w/ blue)~~~

still looking for other color of X1~
 
I have a silver FGT. I also have a blue one
 
i m not looking for the blue one, i m looking for the white but with little blue
 
I have yellow/black FGT, that is, yellow main color with black trimmings. And then I have silver/black FGT as well... But the silver is more like a color shift beige>silver-ish color IMO. Can trade right away, any interest?
 
I have green / white FGT
Ferrari F10
Orginal X1
Suzuki Scuda
Peugeot 908 HDi
Audi R10
Chrome color
I want trade with orange X1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sorry got all those fgt mentioned~ any one has colored x1?
 
Just finished dealing with waiwaiet and he was great. He sent me the car when he said he would and kept me informed throughout the process. Thanks a million
 
I have a purple X2010
 
Back