Carbon X1 Prototype

  • Thread starter Thread starter gothenqcowboys
  • 46 comments
  • 3,782 views
Messages
436
I have a Carbon X1 Prototype! (it is cloned)

I'm looking for:

Coloured X1's Charcoal, yellow, pink

Found a video of the colours available http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSn4ARX3sU

2znxvub.jpg


DO NOT PM ME - they will be deleted.

All offers in the thread please.

My calendar looks like:
2/1/11 - 1 trade available
3/1/11 - 1 trade available
4/1/11 - 2 trades available


As with all my trades - your car must be delivered before i will send the carbon.

Thanks for looking
 
Last edited:
Chromeline Midget II. The rarest of the rare.
 
How about Audi R10, Audi R8 (playstation team oreca) '05, Vertigo '04, BMW M3 Race Car '01, Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd, Merc CLK-GTR '98, 2j, F10, FGT I have 3 colors.

I don't know what you have already so I just list some of the cars I could offer.
 
...Just let me have it.

Just kidding. What I can offer:
Audi R10
Peugeot 908 Total
FGT
Minolta Toyota
Corvette ZR1 RM
Citroen Race Car

It's not much, obviously. But, its worth a try.
 
Chromeline Midget II. The rarest of the rare.
LOL :-)

How about Audi R10, Audi R8 (playstation team oreca) '05, Vertigo '04, BMW M3 Race Car '01, Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd, Merc CLK-GTR '98, 2j, F10, FGT I have 3 colors.

I don't know what you have already so I just list some of the cars I could offer.

THanks but no have these

have
-Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 (20,000,000 cr)
-Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 (20,000,000 cr)
-Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 (15,000,000 cr)
-Ferrari F2007 (12,500,000 cr) (dark red,no5)
-Ferrari F10 (10,000,000 cr) (no7)
-Mazda 787B Race car '91 (5,260,000 cr)
-Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 (4,750,000 cr)
-Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10 (4,000,000 cr)
-Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 (4,000,000 cr)

want
-Carbon X1 or Silver X1 or White X1 or Charcoal X1
(i have s.vettel version)

PSN : splay

THanks but no have these

...Just let me have it.

Just kidding. What I can offer:
Audi R10
Peugeot 908 Total
FGT
Minolta Toyota
Corvette ZR1 RM
Citroen Race Car

It's not much, obviously. But, its worth a try.

THanks but no - have all of those
 
Deal :-) I'll send you a friend request when 'im online.

We'll go from there :-)

Sorry man, find another trade. Didn't realize you couldn't send till the 30th. I'll have one before then. Thanks anyways
 
i will have a red x1 on the 3rd, id trade you for carbon
 
Have these: ( want carbon x1)

Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) 99
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car 08
BMW M3 GTR Race Car 01
Lister Storm V12 Race Car 99
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team ORECA) 05
Nissan R92P 92
Chaparral 2J Race Car 70
Nissan R89C 89
Peugeot 908 10 (Team Oreca Matmut)
Peugeot 908 10 (Team Peugeot Total)
Audi R10 TDI Race Car 06
Ferrari Mark IV Race Car 67

thanks
 
I have more than 400 car including:
Audi R10 TDI stealth model,
Audi R8,
Toyota 88cv,
Toyota 7,
Nissan R89,
Nissan R92,
787B,
XJR-9 LM Race Car,
Peugeot 905,908
Escudo Dirt Trial Car,
C9,
FGT,
Blue X2010,
Citroen GT Race Car,
2J Race car,
F40,
and a bunch of antique cars,
Could I exchange for your Carbon X2010?

PSN: dracula_wong
 
I have more than 400 car including:
Audi R10 TDI stealth model,
Audi R8,
Toyota 88cv,
Toyota 7,
Nissan R89,
Nissan R92,
787B,
XJR-9 LM Race Car,
Peugeot 905,908
Escudo Dirt Trial Car,
C9,
FGT,
Blue X2010,
Citroen GT Race Car,
2J Race car,
F40,
and a bunch of antique cars,

Wanted:Carbon X2010,Other color X2010 or F2010 or F2007

PSN: dracula_wong
 
I have more than 400 car including:
Audi R10 TDI stealth model,
Audi R8,
Toyota 88cv,
Toyota 7,
Nissan R89,
Nissan R92,
787B,
XJR-9 LM Race Car,
Peugeot 905,908
Escudo Dirt Trial Car,
C9,
FGT,
Blue X2010,
Citroen GT Race Car,
2J Race car,
F40,
and a bunch of antique cars,

Wanted:Carbon X2010,Other color X2010 or F2010 or F2007

PSN: dracula_wong

Thanks for the offer, but only after codes or coloured x1s :-)
 
Hey dude, I have an X1, it looks like a complete black one but when you look closely its actually a very dark green X1. My PSN ID is OmnipotenceZERO. Please do clarify if you are interested. If so, please do me a favor and message me in PSN since I'm not always having access to my ipad. (Wifi doesnt work often). But its ok if you can't, I'll come back online to check this thread when I can. Thanks in advance! And oh, I have 20 Mil Cr. I know you are only after X1s or chrome paints, but I could buy you "anything'' you want other than those. As I can afford every single car. Cheers! And Merry Xmas!
 
Hey dude, I have an X1, it looks like a complete black one but when you look closely its actually a very dark green X1. My PSN ID is OmnipotenceZERO. Please do clarify if you are interested. If so, please do me a favor and message me in PSN since I'm not always having access to my ipad. (Wifi doesnt work often). But its ok if you can't, I'll come back online to check this thread when I can. Thanks in advance! And oh, I have 20 Mil Cr. I know you are only after X1s or chrome paints, but I could buy you "anything'' you want other than those. As I can afford every single car. Cheers! And Merry Xmas!

Gday, thanks for the offer, but will say no at the moment. I'm keen on the colours I mentioned in my first post or unused ntsc US stealth codes.

Merry Xmas to you to :)
 
Gday, thanks for the offer, but will say no at the moment. I'm keen on the colours I mentioned in my first post or unused ntsc US stealth codes.

Merry Xmas to you to :)

Thanks for the reply, hope you can make a good trade!👍
 
I have them all....send PM
 
dark silver x1 free slot i have if u want
 
Would you consider code for 5 stealth cars, Asian version though?
 
i have

ford falcon xr8 race car
audi r8 team p.s
nissan r92cp race car

if your interested pm me i would like to trade asap
 
Back