Carbon X1 Prototype

  • Thread starter Thread starter gothenqcowboys
  • 46 comments
  • 3,782 views
Audi R10 TDI stealth model..

can you trade today?
 
Anyone got Yellow or Dark Purple? I have two trades times available on Jan 4 :-)
 
I'll give one of these for a carbon X1:

-Juan Montoya Nascar
-Totota Minolta
-toyota 7 race car (zero miles)
 
Last edited:
how about a code to get into the signature edition competition?
 
I can send you th e light red number 6 F2007
 
i have dark purple, but i already have carbon X1, what coloured X1 have you got?
 
Looking to trade carbon for a yellow. Trade slot open on Jan 2
 
Looking to trade carbon for a yellow. Trade slot open on Jan 2

hey man its me again..what colours u have more do u have white ? cus il get my yellow but i can send it only 31
 
X2010 S.Vettel For Carbon X2010? & Can it be tuned?
 
hey man its me again..what colours u have more do u have white ? cus il get my yellow but i can send it only 31

Gday,
I only have carbon at the moment. Trying to get some colours do I can get some more :-)
 
Back