Carbon X1 SOLD

By solid, do you mean without all the writing/sponsorship logos on? Wasn't aware you could get those. I have a blue one though.
 
I'm not sure if mine is red, looks kinda orageish on the paint chip but the car itself looks red. Is there a red and an orange?
 
i have white and green (not 2 FGT)
 
ill give u a jaguar xj13 chrome line worth 20,000,000 instead?
 
I have a all blue FGT
 
I have an orange FGT. looks like red tho
 
got solid blue (also have Carbon X2010, would be after dif color)
 
i have both the solid red and blue, willing to trade both for a x1 carbon
 
Sorry guys I have traded already with Roobsa.

But I am willing to trade the carbon X1 again for a ferrari 330p4 in 3 days.
 
I have a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 with 0 miles that i can trade anytime :D
 
i have a solid blue FGT with 937hp
 
Meh I dont really care waiting 2-3 days is fine, your call :)
 
Can you send it early since I'm a trusted trader ???

Then in 2-3 days I will send you the carbon X1. :)
 
I have a FGT solid yellow if your interested .
 
Back