Carbon X2010's - 5 Slots Available!!!

• Thread starter Mgh-
  • 43 comments
Mgh-
Simple 1:1 Trade, you send me a car from the list below and you'll receive a Carbon X2010 at 00:00 GMT (Midnight UK time).

Please make sure all cars sent to me are FULLY UPGRADED INCLUDING RACING SOFT TIRES.

The best way for your offer to be accepted is to buy the Car from the Dealership (so it has 0 miles), buy all the upgrades including Racing Soft tires, and post the offer here.
I do not respond to Private Messages.

Here is a list of my wanted cars:
(all available from Dealership)

Ferrari:
F40 ’92

Lexus:
Weds Sport IS350 ’08

Volkswagen:
Kubelwagen typ82 ’44 Pending - Cartman58
Schwimmwagen typ166 ’42

Mine’s:
BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 Base ’06

HKS:
CT230R ’08 Pending - hapkidoroy

Subaru:
Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza ’08

McLaren:
McLaren MP4-12C ’10

Lamborghini:
Gallardo LP 560-4 ’08

BMW:
Z4 M Coupe '08 Pending - Steph.phans
M3 Coupe ’07
M5 ’08

Alfa Romeo:
8C Competizione ’08

Aston Martin:
DB9 Coupe ’06

Dodge:
Challenger R/T ’70
Viper GTS ’02

Ford:
Mustang Mach 1 ’71

Isuzu:
4200R Concept ’89

Mercedes:
SLS AMG ’10
SLR McLaren (19 Inch Wheel Option) ’09

TVR:
Tuscan Speed 6 ’00

AEM:
S2000

Gran Touring Garage:
1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Pending - Lurulf

As stated above: THEY MUST BE FULLY UPGRADED INCLUDING RACING SOFT TIRES. This will be checked before the X2010 is sent out!

Thanks and I look forward to reading some offers ;)

Mgh-

Last edited:
I will try and respond to all offers.

Accepted offers will receive a Private Message from me with all the info you need to do the trade! :)

MgH,

I have the Kubelwagen typ82 ’44 you are seeking. Let me know if you would be interested in making this trade at the reset. Thanks.

MgH,

I have the Kubelwagen typ82 ’44 you are seeking. Let me know if you would be interested in making this trade at the reset. Thanks.

Deal :) Make sure it's fully tuned with racing soft tires ;)

Will PM you in a sec with all the details you need.

I have the Lamborghini Gallardo i will trade for your Carbox X1 then, u accept?

I dont have it fully tuned, but he has Soft Racing Tyres and 640 HP.

I have the schwimmwagen not sure of the mileage. Fully upgraded. I will check mileage when I get home from work.

Thanks for your offer, but I only have 1 slot left and would prefer to give it to someone who is able to trade soon. What time can you check the mileage?

I would prefer it to have 0 ;)

almost brand new, its got 263.5 miles on it. Do you know if an engine rebuild would turn it back to zero? If you really want me to, I can buy a new one and build it for you. It may take a half hour or so, but it would be done today.

almost brand new, its got 263.5 miles on it. Do you know if an engine rebuild would turn it back to zero? If you really want me to, I can buy a new one and build it for you. It may take a half hour or so, but it would be done today.

If you can buy me a new one that would be perfect, and happily accept your offer :)

I will PM you the details in 30mins or so. Thanks

Simple 1:1 Trade, you send me a car from the list below and you'll receive a Carbon X2010 at 00:00 GMT (Midnight UK time).

Please make sure all cars sent to me are FULLY UPGRADED INCLUDING RACING SOFT TIRES.

The best way for your offer to be accepted is to buy the Car from the Dealership (so it has 0 miles), buy all the upgrades including Racing Soft tires, and post the offer here.

I have fully upgraded with soft tires:

Schwimmwagen `42
Gallardo `08
8C Competizione `08
Tuscan Speed `00

Cant trade until tomorrow at the earliest though

PSN: iHealy

I have Schwimmwagen typ166 ’42 8C Competizione ’08(full tunned) Challenger R/T ’70(RM) Tuscan Speed 6 ’00(RM)

PSN:santor81

Back