Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments
  • 43,924 views

What do you want to race in?

  • GT3

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

    Votes: 6 46.2%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
All you new guys know how qualifying works don't you?

not really mate i understand we go out in groups but how is that controlled
 
not really mate i understand we go out in groups but how is that controlled
You get your out lap and then one timed lap, I'll be keeping an eye on everyone :)
 
yeah i get the 1 shot qualy but are you telling us when we go out to qualify
 
so are you telling us when we go out to qualify
Yehh but you should be able to know when you're group is ready to go out because it should say on the screen that people have returned to the pits
 
ps we had a practice session last night and did a 27 lap race and i got disconnected after 25 laps if that happens i will be snapping project cars in half lol
 
anyone else had this problem
 
I had some issues the other week but after changing some of my network settings it seems pretty stable now
 
Exciting times, countdown begins fellas! I'm looking forward to racing with you all or trying to catch you, one of the two most likely catching after seeing marks near perfect 28 laps on YouTube. Either way I'm looking forward to it. Peace.
 
Bit late but I haven't been on since last Tues.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150811_175859.jpg
    IMG_20150811_175859.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20150811_175920.jpg
    IMG_20150811_175920.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20150811_175949.jpg
    IMG_20150811_175949.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20150811_180008.jpg
    IMG_20150811_180008.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20150811_180116.jpg
    IMG_20150811_180116.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20150811_180139.jpg
    IMG_20150811_180139.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 19
I take it we will get an invite off mate
 
Hi chaps good luck to everyone tonight hope we all have a good clean race
 
Standings After Rounds 4-5

1. Alegunner68 - 87pts
2. GT5_Vass - 53pts
3. Darksykes - 53pts
4. OZWheels3 - 44pts
4. WalleyUK - 44pts
5. Flaw3dGenius - 42pts
6. Cupra - 32pts
7. Bigsykester - 28pts
8. Gr4Demon 28pts
9. DannyWUK - 13pts
10. The__Ambitious - 3pts
11. Nicky_B_MC - 3pts
 
Last edited:
I hope everyone enjoyed tonight and hope to see you all next week, I will post people's groups for qualifying on here because it got a little confusing tonight lol also I think a main race and a sprint race is what we might do from now on if everyone is ok with that?
 
Great night'ish...Spun 5 times in the first race and ran out of petrol in the second :lol: Still had fun though...New guys are top notch as well!

Walley i hope you've not gave me your points! My fault for cutting it too fine!


Coming up to the Hairpain i was infront of Vaas and Ale...They both took me in an audacious move! It was brillaint and prob my favourite moment of joining you guys :D
 
Last edited:
Great night'ish...Spun 5 times in the first race and ran out of petrol in the second :lol: Still had fun though...New guys are top notch as well!

Walley i hope you've not gave me your points! My fault for cutting it too fine!


Coming up to the Hairpain i was infront of Vaas and Ale...They both took me in an audassist move! It was brillaint and prob my favourite moment of joing you guys :D
Tbh the first race seemed a bit I don't know odd haha a lot of people spinning out but at least you had fun and that is the main thing! :)
 
That second race was awesome!! Good clean racing again.
How about going down the onscreen list in quali? When the first three get their times the next three down go out etc. No confusion then.
 
That second race was awesome!! Good clean racing again.
How about going down the onscreen list in quali? When the first three get their times the next three down go out etc. No confusion then.
Hmm I suppose I think that could get confusing as long as everyone knows their group it should be finefine
 
What i mean is just work down the onscreen list from top to bottom. When the first three times are done then the next three go out and so on.
 
What i mean is just work down the onscreen list from top to bottom. When the first three times are done then the next three go out and so on
Yeh I suppose so
 
What i am liking in these Ruf's is the slightest touch does not send you spinning like the Clio's, Those were a nightmare! Tiniest little touch and you were gone!
 
Back