Cars for the trade.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maas
  • 13 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
366
Delete this topic please, made a new one.
 
Last edited:
Hi, Pagani Zonda R for my Ford Mark IV, or 787B, or Cranberry X1, or Prototype?
 
1969 Camaro Z28 RM for any of those?
 
@WAMY5 Sounds good, prototype is the carbon one right? I'll have that one.
Can you trade now?

@JohnnyWoo Not really interested mate, I'm sorry.
 
Yes its carbon 1, But I have to trade at the reset for today.
 
@WAMY5 Okay, trade tomorrow?
I live in Holland so tomorrow will mean in 20-24 hours. Deal?
I'll send you a friends request today, PM me!
 
Deal, but do you mean we are trading tommorow? If so, deal.
 
Yup that's what I mean. ;) What time is it where you live?
 
2:42pm...you?
 
20:43 in the evening. I'll add you, you send first or me?
 
Ummmmm, I guess you can send first...once i get it, i will send carbon as soon as limit resets..so deal?
 
Can't send anymore today, I will send the Zonda tomorrow first thing after school.
 
BUMP new cars offered.
 
Back